Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• pyro_guy7
    pyro_guy7 Posts: 104 Member
    Happy Holiday y'all!! Here's hoping for all your cheesiest wishes to come true! Lol
  • Womanvsweight
    Womanvsweight Posts: 258 Member
    Sometimes I feel like giving up but It isn’t in my blood
  • FrankK827
    FrankK827 Posts: 33 Member
    As much as I love the holidays, I am glad it is over.....bring on the New Year!
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Should I bake cornbread after midnight?
    You bet, cuz I'm wild like that!

giphy.gif
  • pyro_guy7
    pyro_guy7 Posts: 104 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    being present is better than trying to accomplish what was on your mind

But what if saving the world was on my mind??🤷‍♂️
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Why do humans have to be so self centered and oblivious to kindness. Would it hurt you if you just let someone in because they were forced to be on the wrong lane. Common courtesy is dead. I felt sad for all those people who were to engulfed in their misery to let a little old lady in. Hope they can find peace in their miserable life’s.
  • TarryTaffy
    My thought for the day is it's as easy to feel happy as any other emotion. I'm gonna have a great day & ending to my week.

I wish the same day for everyone!
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    Tears are the scalding aftermath of dreams.
  • TarryTaffy
    My random thought for the day is I have to get out of the Fn house tomorrow to take a walk, get some sun & buy some IPA. I've wanted an ale for 2-wks & haven't had the energy to bother getting it.
  • Darren225g
    Darren225g Posts: 214 Member
    Spread the love, who knows maybe you might make someone's day.
  • TarryTaffy
    I wish that coke cola was healthy

Every once in a blue moon I get a bonce bashin' headache & a cold Coke is the only thing to abate it, so... technically, that's healthy, no? :smile:

I feel the same about banana splits. Speaking of which, what happened to all those TCBY yummy soft frozen yogurt places that existed back in the 90s?
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,508 Member
    With the family back at Christmas I ate drank and sat on my butt despite asking everyone to come on walks or get exercise. That made my mind that the only way to have a reasonable CICO number was to stop blaming everyone else and go and do what I need to.
  • TarryTaffy
    With the family back at Christmas I ate drank and sat on my butt despite asking everyone to come on walks or get exercise. That made my mind that the only way to have a reasonable CICO number was to stop blaming everyone else and go and do what I need to.

Sounds like you figured it out. Good job, mate!
  • TarryTaffy
    edited December 2019
    I think I've come up with a good pickup line:

"you're more than just delicious"

what you reckon?

Haha. It sounds like you'd want to take me for pizza... therefore, I'm way in!