Post your Un-filtered Raw beauty pics here

Replies

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    pqvqx52pvr09.jpeg
    This is one of the hardest selfies to post. It’s hard to be true to myself. Little by little I am accepting what I now look like. This is πŸ’― me. Like it or not. This is me.

I dont like it.....i LOVE IT!!! you're lovely and funny and bright and have a beautiful family and every post you shine brighter girl πŸ€—.. .i hope you realize how special and lovely inside and out you are mamita!πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ™Œβ€πŸ”₯
  • Tinydancer106
    lvcacokn4jse.jpg

Great smile Russ!πŸ˜ŽπŸ™ŒπŸ€—
  • Tinydancer106
    rkylxamlebcs.jpg

Friday night vibes

You're rocking than vibes gorgeous girl!πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ’ƒπŸ”₯
  • Tinydancer106
    cojquqcallek.jpeg

What a pretty girl you are!!!πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ’ƒ
  • sugarskull1991
    sugarskull1991 Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2019
    v03j9jf13l5b.jpeg
  • Tinydancer106
    v03j9jf13l5b.jpeg

You are one beautiful chicaπŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€˜πŸ’—πŸ’œ
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: Β»
    pqvqx52pvr09.jpeg
    This is one of the hardest selfies to post. It’s hard to be true to myself. Little by little I am accepting what I now look like. This is πŸ’― me. Like it or not. This is me.

You're beautiful just the way you are. Just like this. It's obvious what I've seen of you here you're a sensitive, considerate person. Your hair and eyes are so pretty and you have a great smile.

Try not to be so hard on yourself. You're beautiful in just who you are. 😊

Hope you have a wonderful night!

Thank you so much. It’s been a real struggle and everyone in mfp has been really supportive, especially people like yourself. I am hard on myself only because it’s a totally uncharted part of my life which I’m dealing and coping with. I am excited about the future and having wonderful and understanding people like you, has helped me get more confidence in myself. Thank you.

I agree, you have an ethereal quality... very pretty.
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    mevnnab7t0zt.jpg
    This is right before xmas I gots my hair cut but since I don't wear make up ever and suck at filters and I was on way to work out it counts right. I kinda miss my hair but I its longer than it looks and I can still wear pony tails and throw it up and thats pretty much all I do anyway well there you goπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I knew it! Gorgeous. I'll bet you look like Ann-Margret when you're onstage.
  • daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    mevnnab7t0zt.jpg
    This is right before xmas I gots my hair cut but since I don't wear make up ever and suck at filters and I was on way to work out it counts right. I kinda miss my hair but I its longer than it looks and I can still wear pony tails and throw it up and thats pretty much all I do anyway well there you goπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You look gorgeous. I just get lost in those eyes.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member

I dont like it.....i LOVE IT!!! you're lovely and funny and bright and have a beautiful family and every post you shine brighter girl πŸ€—.. .i hope you realize how special and lovely inside and out you are mamita!πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ™Œβ€πŸ”₯

Thank you so much. 😘
  • daniellam01

Thank you so much. 😘

You look great momma bear.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    bojack5 wrote: Β»
    khvdeqxuxgw5.jpg
    Some days my eyes are just different sizes...my right eye has had some significant injuries, i guess maybe im forever disproportionate:)

You're perfectly imperfect :)
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    v03j9jf13l5b.jpeg

Your butterfly tattoo is gorgeous 😍 & so are you!
  • daniellam01
    wswdkigqtnxg.jpg

Wow you have gorgeous blue green eyes. Hope your day is going well?
  • wswdkigqtnxg.jpg

Actually, they're green/brown or blue/brown depending on the lighting! My day is going well. I just started a profile here and tracked my first macros. Hope you're having an awesome day, too.
  • daniellam01
    wswdkigqtnxg.jpg

Actually, they're green/brown or blue/brown depending on the lighting! My day is going well. I just started a profile here and tracked my first macros. Hope you're having an awesome day, too.

Sorry 😐, I couldn't really tell. There beautiful. That's great! What are your goals here? Thx.
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    wswdkigqtnxg.jpg

I struggle with showing my nude face because of all of the freckles/texture I have. But when in Rome, dot dot dot.

Well I like the natural pic.