Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• ketoqueen263
    ketoqueen263 Posts: 3 Member
    Me too I am new
  • Looking for friends to motivate me!
  • mrianwills
    mrianwills Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, New(ish) here. Tracking macros and calories. Trying to get stronger without weight gain.
  • iGetFitmfp
    iGetFitmfp Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • _laura_s
    _laura_s Posts: 6 Member
    Hello! I'm new! Feel free to add me!
  • brittyj44
    brittyj44 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! Please add me!😀😁
  • Chrisjbrawn
    Chrisjbrawn Posts: 28 Member
    Hey all hope you are setting our goals for 2020 feel free to add and do this journey together
  • Afternoon! Here to track macros and strength train. Starting with body weight and kettle-bells. Add if you're interested in drinking a lot of water with me!
  • BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    edited December 2019
    @LighterBites You know something? You just addressed a concern I’ve had for the last few days! I’ve been considering bringing my friend list down to those who actually share and engage. We are all on the same journey. When you have people who have lost 100+ pounds but have closed diaries...how does anyone really learn from their success? Gonna make a few changes right now👍🏽

Update: BOOM 💥 DONE👍🏽
  • Tamaya_journey
    Tamaya_journey Posts: 27 Member
    Add me need new active friends ☺️
  • jruiz0222
    jruiz0222 Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • readytosweat
    readytosweat Posts: 1 Member
    Hey all, looking for new friends and motivation. Currently looking to lose 100 to 105lbs. ☺
  • LakeHouse247
    LakeHouse247 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, I am here again. Wish I was as fat as the first time I thought I was fat. 😏 Please add if you need a friend.
  • courtneytayYT
    courtneytayYT Posts: 3 Member
    Always looking for new friends! Excited to have major progress in 2020!!
  • Maddoxjc
    Maddoxjc Posts: 7 Member
    Hi! I’ve maintained my weight for a year but am now back to trying to lose another 20lbs.
    My work schedule has been hectic but that’s not an excuse. Currently I am watching my calories and making sure I get at least 20 active minutes in a day. Once my work load takes down in a couple of weeks I plan to hit the gym again 5 days a week. But I need friends to keep me motivated! Please join me on the journey.
  • michaelroode
    michaelroode Posts: 173 Member
    Looking to make new friends. Want to do more wait training but struggling a little lately
  • Jaykat2201
    Jaykat2201 Posts: 44 Member
    Just restarted after losing over 100 pounds. I have gained some back over the last couple of months and now I'm looking to lose some more again. I can always use more friends to help keep me motivated and on track.
  • RulerOfCali1979
    RulerOfCali1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Hello everyone. Feel free to add ya boy!!! Get fit with friends!💪🏾💪🏾
  • mitch239
    mitch239 Posts: 77 Member
    Hey Guys, started to lose a little weight but ALWAYS looking for new people to add, support and be motivated by. Feel free to add me.