TEAM: Flab-U-Less (December)

Replies

• mrsjar5311
    mrsjar5311 Posts: 514 Member
    I've been MIA as internet can be very, very hit and miss in rural NZ! Still on the road trip. 5 days to go! We have internet in this place for the next 3 days!
  • mrsjar5311
    Dec 27 - 30th

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: over everyday
    Exercise: Yes. Walks daily. Keeping to an hour or so.

5 more days and it'll all be back to normal for me
  • JillyBT
    JillyBT Posts: 153 Member
    JillyBT
    Daily post 12/29
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: 1 hour walk outside, hit over 18,000 steps today!

Just have to stop this holiday eating now.
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    dheliason
    December week 5
    Monday
    Previous: 144.9
    Current: 149.1

Oh my!! The holiday was not good to me!! I will be glad to get back to my routine!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,464 Member
    My kids came to town for the weekend so we celebrated Christmas Saturday & Sunday. OMG all we did was eat and drink! I am STILL full. Perhaps if I eat nothing between now and Friday I can hope to break even. :neutral: Happy Monday Y'all!
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Sorry if I'm too late.
    ToadstoolBetty
    Saturday
    PW: 160.8
    CW:162.4
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 591 Member
    I will be out on Vaca for the next 2 days. See you guys in the New Year!
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    User Name: Readyornot1234
    Week: December Week 5
    PW = 148.2
    CW= 152.4

Sorry I missed yesterday. Was away and left early to beat a storm. My weight. Hmmmm. Well ... Christmas. I am happy with this result though. In the past I gained so much between Halloween and New Years. I fly 3 times in the next 6 days. I will follow the plan. Thank you all and Happy New Year.

• mrs1spy
    mrs1spy Posts: 193 Member
    Mrs1spy
    December week 5
    Monday
    PW 180.1
    CW 182

Well, those holidays wasn't good for me and I was ready it's going to happen. Not panicking, just setting myself up for the New year and new achievements! 🙌
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    @Stimpy56 Enjoy your vacation!!
    @readyornot1234 @mrs1spy I think that almost everyone else is still in the same boat this week! Good thing we're almost to a bright and shiny new year!
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Daily Post; 12/30 Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no
    Daily goal: Give my mogwai a bath and a bedtime snack. Tomorrow-yeah, about that....
  • nbbaby
    nbbaby Posts: 202 Member
    nbbaby
    Week 5 (not sure if it's week 4 or 5)
    Monday
    PW: 218.6
    CW: 215.
  • mrsjar5311
    Daily Post; 12/31
    Track: yes
    Calories: over - finishing the ice cream! We have to pack up tomorrow!
    Exercise: Yes. I hour walk

5 hours and it's 2020!
  • JillyBT
    JillyBT Posts: 153 Member
    JillyBT
    December Week 5
    Monday
    PW 161
    CW 161
    Amazed I didn’t gain with all the holiday eating
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Message to all Team Members:

@mram3582.
    @plummerbecky1.
    @Readyornot1234.
    @WA_Teacher.
    @dheliason.
    @JillyBT.
    @Mrs1spy.
    @nbbaby.
    @parkerpowerlift.
    @spinnerkind.
    @SueZQ72760.
    @Kayla7303.
    @Stimpy56.
    @starshine15.
    @evangsimmons170.
    @MamboRumba.
    @mrsjar5311.
    @Tina9572.
    @ToadstoolBetty.
    @TypingToaster.
    @Victorious55.
    @Shanteel612.

This is the last week of the December Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the January Challenge.

The January challenge thread is:
    TEAM: Flab-U-Less (January) https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10777099/team-flab-u-less-january#latest

If you wish NOT to participate next month, please message me or tag me @AB0215 or your team captain.

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
  • parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    parkerpowerlift
    Dec Week 3

SW: 250
    PW: 242.6
    CW: 242.2

After shark week, I'm amazed that I basically maintained. I was guilty of still checking my weight this last week, lol, which was dumb because I retain water like crazy. I should hopefully see a more accurate drop in weight over the next few days!

Okay, so I decided to weigh-in again today and I'm actually at 242 even for my current weight. I *really* want to get below 240 before the end of the month!
    parkerpowerlift
    Dec Week 3

SW: 250
    PW: 242.6
    CW: 242.2

After shark week, I'm amazed that I basically maintained. I was guilty of still checking my weight this last week, lol, which was dumb because I retain water like crazy. I should hopefully see a more accurate drop in weight over the next few days!

Okay, so I decided to weigh-in again today and I'm actually at 242 even for my current weight. I *really* want to get below 240 before the end of the month!

Dec Week 4

SW: 250 lbs
    PW: 242.2
    CW: 241.0

I’m a day early with weighing in and this was after I already ate breakfast. Kind of annoyed at myself because I have a feeling the number would have been lower had I remembered to weigh in earlier this morning. But I’m just glad to see it slowly going downward again.

Sonbisshhh, I kinda went AWOL this last week on here, but I kept tracking consistently. I haven't made the best of choices eating-wise and I've seen a spike, so my last weigh-in of the year is at 244 lbs.

I still am ultimately down 6 lbs from November, and my pants are starting to fit better on me! I will hope to be better in January!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Happy New Year everyone! Sure looking forward to January!
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under but just barely.
    Exercise: Yes

Water - ounces - ugh. Only 40

Goals/Day/Comments: 5 hour plus flight today. Trying to book early flights because it’s easier for me to make healthier choices in the morning. Walked and walked at the airport to get my exercise in. I brought my own sandwich for the flight and only bought water at the airport. Won’t have a kitchen for the next 2 days but will try my best to make good choices
  • kayla7303
    kayla7303 Posts: 154 Member
    Weekly weigh in

Kayla7303
    Last week 195.6
    This week 194.8
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Weekly weigh in

shanteel612
    Last week 189.4
    This week 187.6