Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• O2BThin81
    O2BThin81 Posts: 5 Member
    I would like to have some motivational people that have my back! I would enjoy motivating others as well. Please add me!!! Thank you.
  • Karikaykes0715
    Karikaykes0715 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey y'all, always looking for new friends to get motivated with. Please feel free to add me!
  • lisajessica42
    lisajessica42 Posts: 2 Member
    I new more friends ๐Ÿ˜Š would love to see other peoples diaries. Add me
  • yoli71997
    yoli71997 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi everyone! Im relatively new to MFP but I want to make this my most used app on my phone. Hoping to meet people that will come with me on this journey. Feel free to add me. Also have a happy new year!
  • vanillaorange2
    vanillaorange2 Posts: 63 Member
    Always happy to have new friends.
    Feel free too add me.
  • erkeller101
    erkeller101 Posts: 3 Member
    Always needing more support!!
  • mskatieE
    mskatieE Posts: 5 Member
    Need more active friends, add me !!
  • mikedee_nyc
    mikedee_nyc Posts: 198 Member
    Always looking to add active friends. Need some help/motivation with strength training.
  • coachchbrown
    coachchbrown Posts: 37 Member
    Time to set the 2020 goals... any tips or motivation would be great
  • lola_1977
    lola_1977 Posts: 44 Member
    Will start tracking tomorrow! Feel free to add me!
  • rpcoletrane
    rpcoletrane Posts: 3 Member
    Hi all, feel free to add me. I'm always looking to add more people for and to help support.
  • Suzzette1024
    Suzzette1024 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm not new, just looking for some new friends too help motivate and fill my feed! I'm focused on weight loss and laughs. ๐Ÿ˜
  • pjn3889
    pjn3889 Posts: 5 Member
    Getting a head start on my 2020 goals to lose weight and gain strength and energy. Always looking for more friends!
  • BrilliantLove
    BrilliantLove Posts: 10 Member
    Would love extra support and to help others too.
  • cppslam
    cppslam Posts: 1 Member
    We can always have more motivatuon! Feel free to add me!!!
  • jenniferkaye22
    jenniferkaye22 Posts: 84 Member
    Add me ๐Ÿ˜€ Iโ€™m always looking for new friends
  • kizer4
    kizer4 Posts: 12 Member
    I'd love new friends for motivation and encouragement! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,868 Member
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me :)
  • derick28574
    derick28574 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi guys, new here from Gold Coast, QLD Australia. Feel free to come through and say hi. Looking for friends for motivation, we got this
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Been on a while but friends list has dropped off a bit. UK based, turn 50 this year, but still young kids at home. A friend who is a PT spoke recently about how we should stop talking about new year new you - why do you need a 'new you' you're amazing just as you are! So no 'new he's but keeping working to improve. Last year I ran my first half marathon, and this year I have entered again and my goal is just to finish faster than last time - no time target. I am a slow runner, but I am.out there, I am heavier than I was 9 years ago, but still 4 stone lighter than I was 10 years ago.Menopause has been a challenge, I don't have as much stamina, but I'm still here. It's a slightly crazy world I live, hope some of you will want to join me.