WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2020

lhx3zapygmh7.jpg
Many people find that the beginning of a new year is a clean slate and the time to start new habits, attitudes, or behaviours. I don't make "resolutions" in the classic sense, but I like to use this time to start something new.

My word for 2020 is "flexible"...instead of being trapped by my routines, I'll be open to necessary changes in routine....and I'll be open to the exercise to make my body more flexible.

I've made a list of 20 for 2020---projects and changes I want to make for the new year--some are fun and involve knitting, some are tedious like clutter clearing, and some are physical like spreading four yards of bark in my yard in the spring.

The name of the thread is "Women Ages 50+" but all women are welcome. Please join us if you are looking for encouragement and support on your journey to health and wellness.

We encourage participants to sign a name and a general location so we can get to know each other better and can address each other in a more personal way.

Be sure to bookmark this thread so you can find it again.

Barbie from NW WA

4b61cqpijiqf.jpg

Replies

• linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,067 Member
    🥳🥳
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,326 Member
    This is a shot in the dark:

Does anyone know someone who can make a cross stitch pattern? I know what I want it to say, but I have no idea how to make a pattern and all I could find online was an already-made placque. I would think it would mean more if I made it.

Michele NC
  • LuciBThinner
    LuciBThinner Posts: 207 Member
    b9q0bq2bqpx1.jpg
  • LuciBThinner
    LuciBThinner Posts: 207 Member
    Thank you, Barbie for getting us started!

Happy New Year 2020 to those who have already reached it and those who will be in the next few hours.

Go Blue (Michigan Wolverines) at the Fiesta Bowl 1/1/20!

Luci in WNC <3
  • exermom
    Rori - with how many hints I've dropped ("I'm seriously thinking about getting a roomba. It would be such a help with the cats") I would think I would get it ("maybe when Jess comes back for Easter I can try her Roomba") Do ya think I've been subtle enough????? How long were you out of commission with the trigger finger surgery?

Happy New Year everyone!

Michele in NC
  • exermom
    barbiecat wrote: »
    :)MIchele, If you want a Roomba, just go buy one for yourself.

I'm dropping hints for gifts for me. I can live without it,

Michele NC
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    854460s8ejngoy7s.gif
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,807 Member
    Happy New Year!