JUST FOR TODAY -- One Day at a Time .... Daily commitment thread for 2019

1459460461462463465»

Replies

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,730 Member
    JFT - Wednesday Jan 1
    2L of water
    Log all food

I am going to get back to posting my daily goals. I am so unhappy with how I have failed myself and the only way I can fix that is to get back at it.

I am still in a lot of pain, but I can get into the habit of logging and drinking water and most importantly posting my goals daily! I swear that the daily goals and this thread was the biggest help I had until I started failing in July.

My weight this morning was 191.2. Just 10 lbs less than when I started in Feb 2018. It’s discouraging that I had made it to 175 about a week before Kaitlyn’s wedding but I know I can do it again. It is going to take a lot of discipline to say no at work to all of the treats and such that come in all the time, but I’m determined to do it.

• mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,193 Member
    Hope you too see you guys at the new thread for 2020 --- A fresh start!!!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10777571/daily-commitment-thread-for-2020-just-for-today/p1?new=1
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,312 Member

JFT Tuesday

- Early morning Peloton :smiley:
    - Work 7:30 - 4:30 if I can stand to stay that long :( Only made it half a day
    - Protein bar for breakfast :smiley:
    - Log everything :smiley:
    - Stay under maintenance calories (~1600) :smiley:
    - 8000 steps (Its cold and windy out so this may be a stretch goal today) :neutral: 7002 I'll take it
    - Lite lunch to allow for pizza at dinner :smiley:
    - bowling with teens from church :smiley:
    - Read a little in Deuteronomy :smiley:
    - Kiss my hubby at midnight (if I can stay awake) :smiley: He woke me for it

Is there a new thread yet? Day 1 of my 240 days of Peloton in 2020. Bumped up to a 30 minute regular class today from the beginner class, but kept to a low impact. It was hard for me, but I did it and I'm proud of me. Weighed this morning and I'm at an high for the last 20 years, 168.2. Plan to do measurements and photos monthly as another tracking metric when weight is stagnant.

Tim made a huge breakfast this morning: Bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy. I really, really wanted some biscuits and gravy, but chose to forgo it and have bacon & eggs only. Yikes its like I made a good decision.

Happy New Year to all and I hope it's fabulous just like you!

JFT NY Day Wednesday

- Peloton 30 min :smiley: Hell Yeah!
    - Breakfast with the family
    - Log everything
    - Drink at least as much water as soda.
    - Stay green today.
    - Read a couple of chapters in Deuteronmy
    - Start de-Christmasing the house
    - 0 - 1 alcoholic beverage depending on calories available

• HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    @pridesabtch There is a new thread! Joan posted it on the post before your last one! HOORAY for a longer Peloton ride! That's so awesome and you have every right to be proud of yourself! I know that I am of you! We need to de-Christmas the house too.
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Happy NEW YEAR TO ALL MY SISTERS AND BROTHERS... New Beginnings, New OPPORTUNITIES!🤗 I LOVE YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE! HUGS FOR ALL
  • s1im62
    s1im62 Posts: 29,235 Member
    edited April 2020
    Wishing for a blessed Easter Sunday to all, and hope and comfort to you in these uncertain times.