What We're Eating

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: toast with lemon curd, fried egg, coffee

Lunch: homemade Belgian waffle, each section spread with something different (butter, peanut butter, strawberry jam, whipped cream), 1 oz. sharp cheddar, a few sugar snap peas.

Dinner: refried bean nachos with chopped avocado & salsa.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: 1/2 a burrito bowl from Chipotle containing brown rice, sofritas, chicken, Pico, corn salsa, cheese, and lettuce
    Snack: banana, chocolate coconut Greek yogurt crunch thing, 2 pieces homemade deer jerky
    Dinner: Herb pork chop with homemade lightened scalloped potatoes and roasted broccoli
    Dessert: Either ice cream or a protein shake, depending on calories.
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Breakfast- iced almond milk latte

Lunch- smoothie, chicken breast, potato chips

Snack- coffee, chocolate babka

Dinner- baked garlic chicken drumsticks, squash salad

Snack- yasso mint chocolate chip ice cream
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Breakfast:
    cup of milk oolong tea, 2 naval oranges

Lunch:
    cup of emperor puh erh tea

Dinner:
    Went to an organic restaurant this evening that had a HUGE selection of salad options and I loaded up on a lot of DELICIOUS things in this salad. I'll call it a "What's THAT" salad.
    Huge what's that salad: about 3 cups of mixed baby spinach, arugula, romaine, kale, mint leaves, cilantro, 2 hard boiled eggs, tomatoes, mozzarella, asiago, goat cheese, mangoes, pineapples, oranges, apples, strawberries, cantaloupe, grapes, walnuts, turkey bacon, black olives, jimica, carrots, red onions, green beans, beets, avocado and a LOT of other yummy stuff. I just loaded this HUGE salad with everything but the kitchen sink and used a combo of Caesar and Dill buttermilk ranch dressing in separate containers (on the side) and dipped my salad in each. Ice water to drink

I also had some of my hubby's Roasted Lamb and garlic mashed potatoes as well.

Dessert:
    Coconut chocolate macaroon w/coffee and cream

Late night snack:
    naval orange & some shelled sunflower seeds
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: flour tortilla w/ salsa, 1/2 avocado and a fried egg. Coffee.

Lunch: Steak & Shake triple steakburger with lettuce, pickle, onion & mustard.

Dinner: salmon patty, carrots & asparagus. Going to a NYE get-together where I'll share a bottle of prosecco with friends and have snacks. We're bringing pretzels, "fancy" cookies & cara cara oranges cut into slices. I'm looking forward to the oranges and prosecco mostly!
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Happy new year's everyone!!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast:
    cup of emperor puh erh tea, cup of milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    Lobster Ravioli, grilled broccolini, ice water to drink
    Dessert: beignets with raspberry sauce & cup of coffee w/cream

Dinner:
    Bowl of homemade chili (ground beef sauteed in onions, garlic, bell pepper, scallions, celery w/leaves,) chili powder, red kidney beans, tomato paste, black pepper, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and green chilis) original fritos in bottom of bowl, chili, shredded Mexican cheese, chopped raw onions & scallions, sour cream and more fritos on top. Can of ginger-ale to drink

Late night snack:
    2 naval oranges
  • Lattesweet
    Breakfast- iced mocha latte

Lunch- english muffin w/butter & dairy free hazelnut cocoa spread, 2 eggs, 2 slices turkey bacon

Snack- smoothie, coffee

Dinner- homemade general tso chicken & stir fried vegetables

Snack- organic cheese corn puffs, yasso mint chocolate chip bar
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: 2 fried eggs with 2 morningstar sausage patties
    Snack: 1/2 a banana, 1 hollow milk chocolate ornament thing (pretty smallish)
    Dinner: Homemade jumbalaya
    Snack: Probably a cup of tea or hot chocolate
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast:
    cup of milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    bowl of honeydew melon chunks, 2 big hands full of walnuts, almonds and pecans, ice water to drink

Dinner:

Bowl of homemade chili (ground beef sauteed in onions, garlic, bell pepper, scallions, celery w/leaves,) chili powder, red kidney beans, tomato paste, black pepper, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and green chilis) original fritos in bottom of bowl, chili, shredded Mexican cheese, chopped raw onions & scallions, sour cream and more fritos on top. glass of T.J.'s 100% cherry juice to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    1 large homemade butter cookie coffee w/cream
    2 naval oranges, black olives, 2 wedges laughing cow cheese

• laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    Breakfast: didn't have

Lunch: unsweetened vanilla soymilk; two scrambled eggs and sauteed mushrooms with black pepper; two slices of sprouted whole grain toast with avocado; salad (spinach, arugula, tomato, orange bell pepper, nutritional yeast)

Snack: unsweetened iced tea, roasted chestnuts, unsweetened chocolate chips, dates, fish oil and vitamin D3 supplements

Dinner: red lentil rotini with salt-free marinara with a bit of iodized salt added (the commercial pasta sauces all have way too much salt so I like to add my own instead); steamed frozen broccoli with Earth Balance and lemon-pepper seasoning

Dessert: blueberries and unsweetened coconut milk
  • cannedgoo
    cannedgoo Posts: 72 Member
    Woke up hungover & not super hungry, so we had a handful of snacks to up the calorie count for the day... but my one meal I did make:
    Dinner: Caprese Tortellini
    Spinach Tortellini from Trader Joe’s, tomatoes, mozzarella balls, olive oil, basil, oregano, salt, pepper

lhu9zyfastrp.jpeg
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: leftover Belgian waffle with butter & sugar free syrup, coffee

Lunch: TVP taco salad with sauteed peppers & onions, sour cream & salsa. Whole orange.

Dinner: Tofu stir fry with all the veggies & brown rice. Scoop of cappucino chunky chocolate frozen yogurt.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast:
    cup Milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    cup of emperor puh erh tea

Dinner:
    large breakfast sausage patty (like a hamburger size), fried egg, munster cheese, on lightly toasted bagel, two hash brown patties, naval orange, T.J. 100% cherry juice to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    bowl of strawberries, blueberries & honeydew melon chunks, 2 laughing cow cheese wedges, two large chocolate covered pretzels, 2 big hands full of walnuts, almonds and pecans
  • brian_nelson45
    brian_nelson45 Posts: 268 Member
    Breakfast: toast with avocado spread over it
    Lunch: chicken
    Dinner: salmon
  • rainingribbons
    edited January 2020
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Protein shake consisting of almond milk, blueberries, vanilla coconut greek yogurt, half a banana, and vanilla protein powder
    Lunch: Homemade jumbalaya
    Snack: 1 mint kitkat stick, a few sour cream and cheddar ruffles
    Dinner: Baked spiced cod, lemon and herb quinoa, and roasted broccoli
    Snack: Probably a hot beverage and a Morningstar breakfast patty or two cause they tasty. If not that then Enlightened ice cream instead!
  • Lattesweet
    Breakfast- iced almond milk latte

Snack- chocolate chip cookie, coffee

Lunch- grilled chicken salad, fruit+veg smoothie

Dinner- 2 tortillas w/ refried beans, guac, salsa, sweet onion chips

Snack- yasso chocolate chip bar

• seltzermint555
    Breakfast: blueberry Greek yogurt, boiled egg & coffee

Lunch: leftover chickpea spinach rice pilaf, 1 oz. extra sharp cheddar cheese, and a smoothie made from banana, almond milk, cocoa powder & PB2.

Dinner: Thai-style peanut sauce over zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes & onions & noodles.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Breakfast: sweet & salty nut granola bar (chocolate, pretzel & almond)
    Lunch: pork tenderloin with a romaine side salad with Italian dressing
    Afternoon snack: Honeycrisp apple
    Dinner: taco salad (romaine, seasoned ground chicken, crushed up tortilla chips & light Ranch dressing)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast:
    cup of dandelion tea

Lunch:
    cup of milk oolong, cup of emperor puh erh tea

Dinner:
    homemade: cornish hen stuffed with apples and filled w/lots of herbs and spices, cornbread dressing, jellied cranberry sauce, mac and cheese, collard greens mixed with cabbage, candied yams, green bean casserole, devilled egg, T.J. 100% cherry juice

Dessert and/or late night snack :
    homemade large butter cookie w/coffee and cream, maybe another devilled egg or two