Is it weird?

isalsayourface123
isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
Tell us an odd habit or quirk. We'll determine if it's weird or if we do it too.

Ex: is it weird I like to sleep with a ceiling fan and a side table fan blowing on me? Even in the winter.

Replies

• isalsayourface123
    Is it weird I talk to myself in the grocery store? It helps me think through meals and items I need.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Tell us an odd habit or quirk. We'll determine if it's weird or if we do it too.

Ex: is it weird I like to sleep with a ceiling fan and a side table fan blowing on me? Even in the winter.

Not weird. I do this every night. Can't sleep otherwise.
    Is it weird I talk to myself in the grocery store? It helps me think through meals and items I need.

Also not weird. I do this, too.. probably to the consternation of folks around me.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member

Yes, I know people like this. Idk maybe not 'weird' but not my preference
    Is it weird I listen to murder/crime podcast when I run in the woods?
    No, you probably run faster out of fear which is smart.

Yes. I tend to answer people like this and they laugh and just say that they are talking to themselves 😕

• isalsayourface123
    mtndewme wrote: »

Yes, I know people like this. Idk maybe not 'weird' but not my preference
    Is it weird I listen to murder/crime podcast when I run in the woods?
    No, you probably run faster out of fear which is smart.

Yes. I tend to answer people like this and they laugh and just say that they are talking to themselves 😕

😂😂😂 I answer people who talk on their phones but I didnt realize it because of those stupid earbuds. They look at me like I'm crazy.
  • jacktherower
    jacktherower Posts: 292 Member
    I do helicopter 🚁 tricks after getting out of the sauna
  • isalsayourface123

Weird.
  • mtndewme

Yes, weird
  • brian_nelson45
    brian_nelson45 Posts: 268 Member

Only when standing next to the fruit and nuts 😏
  • jacktherower
    jacktherower Posts: 292 Member

Weird.
    I salsa ya face
  • isalsayourface123

Weird.
    I salsa ya face

Weird.
  • mtndewme
    Is it weird that nothing I do is weird ever? I'm completely normal? gmh5vgj3n2l3.gif
  • fastb20vtec
    fastb20vtec Posts: 45 Member
    I sleep with a ceiling fan and night stand fan also so I hope it’s not weird lol
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I'm on team 'fan on the bedside table' (it can be a tower too), as long as it's blowing on my face
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Is it weird that I won't eat squash or eggplant because I don't like their names

Is it weird that I put my gummies bears in the freezer before I eat them

Is it weird I force myself to believe people don't have feet because I don't like feet

Is it weird that I want to try frozen gummie bears now?🤔

Also is it weird the last thing made me miss my girl @your_future_ex_wife 😣💔
  • KosmosKitten
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I'm on team 'fan on the bedside table' (it can be a tower too), as long as it's blowing on my face

Heck yeah, team Bed Fan! :lol:
  • KosmosKitten
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Is it weird that I won't eat squash or eggplant because I don't like their names

Is it weird that I put my gummies bears in the freezer before I eat them

Is it weird I force myself to believe people don't have feet because I don't like feet

Is it weird I now want to purposely mislabel a thread here and fill it with pictures of feet (probably to my detriment as I know how weirdos on the internet are) simply so you'll run across it, see it and be absolutely dismayed?

I know, I know, I have a *kitten* streak. :lol: