What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    nkzlq3vgyux5.jpeg

I have hit my 100lb weight loss goal and was finally able to wear this dress!! This has been my goal dress for the last year and I am so happy I was able to finally wear it confidently.

You look stunning! And what an accomplishment srsly! Wish I had your willpower and resilience
  • MarissaRiv23
    MarissaRiv23 Posts: 406 Member
    nkzlq3vgyux5.jpeg

I have hit my 100lb weight loss goal and was finally able to wear this dress!! This has been my goal dress for the last year and I am so happy I was able to finally wear it confidently.

You look stunning! And what an accomplishment srsly! Wish I had your willpower and resilience

Thank you! ❤️
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited January 2020
    epangili wrote: »
    Successfully fasted breakfast to spend more time with Jesus reading my bible, fasted restaurants, and candy as well as journaled (S.O.A.P) three days in a row for church 40 day fast to seek the Lord. 37 days more to go.... Last night at a social event, they had a big plate of my favorite candy and I looked longingly but walked away. I went home and ate homemade popcorn instead.

{{{{{{{{{{{ o:) H <3 GS o:) }}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Super mega YAY YOU! I didn't know what S.O.A.P. journaling was, so I looked it up and it sounds absolutely wonderful! S.O.A.P.=Scripture, Observation, Application, Prayer. I'm so GLAD you've posted here, for several reasons, but mainly because you've inspired me with a new daily habit/hobby/project(s). I'm going to get into this S.O.A.P. myself, in my own way. The journal I'll use scriptures and texts of scriptures and I'll also do S.O.A.P. with an adult coloring book, that has various scriptures and encouraging & detailed/intricate pics for me to color (I use gel pens and colored pencils), before, during or after my journaling. YAY and Thank you again!

Also, please know that there are other ways to "fast" besides abstaining from food. You can fast from anger, fast from being impulsive and/or from procrastination. You can fast from doing whatever you feel like doing, by asking/seeking/waiting on God BEFORE you do something. You can fast from believing everything you think--by examining your thoughts closely and tossing what isn't REALLY true--but "seems" true, you can fast from social media, computer and phone time, you can fast from gossiping, murmuring and complaining, you can fast from shopping too much/watching your spending/finances--getting only what you really need vs. what you really want, you can fast from being sad, mad and feeling sorry for yourself. It's A LOT of stuff you can fast from--that will BLESS The Lord and YOU TOO. You probably knew this already, but I just wanted to let you/us know this--just in case.

Again YAY YOU, THANK YOU and {{{{ Love and Hugs to YOU and YOURS }}}}}
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!