What did you have for breakfast this morning? ๐Ÿณ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿฝ

Replies

• MamaBear314
    MamaBear314 Posts: 9 Member
    Coffee with a splash of milk!

Same as always :)
  • margbarco
    margbarco Posts: 128 Member
    Spinach and tomato frittata with a generous squeeze of lemon on top.
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Stash Asian Pear Harmony Tea
    Splenda packet
    Kind Nut Butter Chocolate Peanut Butter
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Coffee at 4:45
    Oatmeal, almond milk and half a banana after my walking. Now...time to get busy. :(
  • StocktonSue
    StocktonSue Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2020
    Just coffee with vanilla caramel creamer. Usually don't eat from 6 pm until about 11 the next day. Same for my husband.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Soft boiled egg on a buttered piece of pumpernickel rye toast with a sprinkle of flake salt. Black coffee.
  • jlhalley7835
    jlhalley7835 Posts: 188 Member
    Protein Shake following my workout 280 calories, 50G of protein, 4g of fat and 12g of carbs
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Steel cut oats with soymilk, walnuts, blueberries, and raspberries, plus an egg with cauliflower and broccoli on the side. About 450 cal?
  • lemurcat2
    (Not sure why I made the second sentence a question!)
  • mikebxb
    mikebxb Posts: 138 Member
    edited January 2020
    2oz fresh Kale, 1/4 cup cranberry juice, 1/2 cup strawberries, 1 scoop Attain GC Control Crave Blocker mix, raw egg, 8oz trioke fiktered water. 1/4 cup cold processd whole leaf Aloe Vera blended into a breakfast shake (238 calories, low carb high protein. (168 cals without the egg) ) Pretty much sane every morning for 58 days now
  • beautyonthebeach83
    beautyonthebeach83 Posts: 99 Member
    I had 2 breakfasts today. ๐Ÿ˜„ Breakfast #1 was two mugs of coffee each with 1 Tbsp hazelnut coconut cream/almond milk creamer and Ceylon cinnamon, a cup of oven roasted sweet potato cubes, a fried egg topped with a third of a slice of bacon, crumbled, 1/2 a small avocado and 1 chicken & maple sausage patty.

For second breakfast I had a tiny thing of overnight oats I assembled in a small jar last night: 1/4 c. gf rolled oats + 1 tsp chia seeds + 1/4 tsp Ceylon cinnamon + 1 tsp almond butter + 1/2 tsp maple syrup + dash pink salt + 1/2 c. almond milk + 1/3 c. blueberries. ๐Ÿ˜‹
  • adoucet15
    adoucet15 Posts: 25 Member
    2 eggs with green onion, shiitake mushrooms, and Louisiana hot sauce. And an apple!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    1.5 c. roasted veggies, .5 c. plain nofat yogurt with 2 T. protein powder thrown in(have to use this up somehow), and my coffee :)
  • lemurcat2
    Smoothie with half an avocado, kale, zucchini, strawberries and raspberries, soymilk, and some pepitas. About 350 cal (35 g carbs, 21 g fat, 18 g protein, 19 g fiber).
  • twarmer1
    twarmer1 Posts: 11 Member
    Just coffee...
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    scrambled eggs (2 whole, 1 eggwhite) and 1 ounce of country ham
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    I had what I have had 6 days a week for 25 years:

brewed - Coffee
    Fresh - Strawberry, 12/5 medium strawberry;
    bear naked triple berry granola - Granola, 1/5 cup;
    Quaker Oats - Traditional Oats, 1/2 cup uncooked(20 gm);
    Medium Banana, 1/2 banana;
    Skim Milk, 4/5 cup

Did they have bear naked triple berry granola 25 years ago?

I googled it and they came out in 2002. Some girl that started making the recipe in her parents kitchen lol! Perhaps she is referring to a different bar until those came out.
  • Lazz5k
    Lazz5k Posts: 251 Member
    LOW CARB KETO CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFIN. IT'S DELICIOUS !!!!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    edited January 2020
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with raspberries. Plus German chocolate Built bites bar. And all the coffee.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    A cup and a half of coffee with creamer, then a bit later on a protein shake consisting of vanilla powder, almond milk, half a banana, blueberries, and vanilla coconut Greek yogurt!