January 2020 - 30 days of YOGA CHALLENGE

Lilypal78
Lilypal78 Posts: 28 Member
Hello! Happy new year ☺ New year, new challenge. I've decided to attempt 30 days of yoga with Adriene as much for my mind as for my body. I'm aware a session every single day may be challenging but giving it a go. Who wants to join me? I just completed Day 1 and feel relaxed 👍

Link is here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TXU591OYOHA&list=PLui6Eyny-UzwxbWCWDbTzEwsZnnROBTIL&index=2&t=0s

Replies

• willettaj
    willettaj Posts: 5 Member
    I'll do it! :)
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Oh I am in! She has a new 30 day series starting today!!
  • Lilypal78
    Ooooh great! Not sure whether to continue with old one or start with new one 😬
  • Lilypal78
    Decided to start the new one instead, makes sense.

Here it is:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KWBfQjuwp4E
  • aquariuslia
    aquariuslia Posts: 24 Member
    I’m in, just finished the first day of the new challenge, thanks for the inspiration!
  • Fishmonster5
    Fishmonster5 Posts: 1 Member
    Signed up! I know I won't be able to do all 30 days but I'd love to add 2 days of yoga to my weekly routine. Thanks for inspiring me:)
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,809 Member
    I did day 1 this morning - I think day 2 will be more taxing.
    I'm happy to have found this group to help me stay accountable when life gets super busy.
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    I'm so glad I found this challenge! Today I told my strength coach that my goal for this year is flexibility, and I was trying to figure out what plan to do to increase my flexibility, and this 30 day challenge is perfect. I just watched the new series and today was day "0", so I will start with day 1 tomorrow.
  • karensmith51
    karensmith51 Posts: 12 Member
    I’m in!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Day 1 completed - I did an easier one (Yoga for Joy) to start my month off. I moved back in October and have only done yoga maybe 2 times. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for my muscles to loosen up :)
  • mother_of_brigade
    mother_of_brigade Posts: 102 Member
    I am so in! Day 1 will start today!
  • pcfteixeira
    pcfteixeira Posts: 19 Member
    I am in also!!! Looking to do yoga for some time now, so I guess its January Yoga for me!! Many thanks
  • Lilypal78
    Hello everyone! Great to have you all join in. I just completed Day 1. Have to admit I felt pretty stiff at the beginning and my back hurt but felt much better by the end. I have never done a challenge like this so hope I can keep it up. Great having support here though. I'll try to check in here every day. Let me know how you're all doing 👍
  • TheresaKnott
    TheresaKnott Posts: 2 Member
    Glad I found this group. I would love to join all of you
  • TheresaKnott
    TheresaKnott Posts: 2 Member
    9smlj2uod028.jpeg
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,809 Member
    krea4 wrote: »
    I did day 1 this morning - I think day 2 will be more taxing.
    I'm happy to have found this group to help me stay accountable when life gets super busy.

Obviously I'm easily confused! First video was day 0. So today I completed day 1!

Where is it tight? EVERYWHERE!
    Where are you struggling? EVERYWHERE!

Namaste everyone
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    I had decided to be consistent with yoga in January too...I have a month program but have made it to week 3 just twice lol. This is the month! I did Day 1 today.
  • aquariuslia
    aquariuslia Posts: 24 Member
    So I guess I did day 1 of a different year yesterday, day 1 of Yoga with Adriene’s 30 day challenge for 2020 complete!
  • karensmith51
    karensmith51 Posts: 12 Member
    Day zero- done
  • josefinejem
    josefinejem Posts: 249 Member
    I'm doing this too! Just completed day 1 (a day late - perhaps I'll catch up by doing two sessions in one day at some point).

I love her style of teaching. My yoga practice has been so patchy over the last year and I'm stiff, weak and heavy, so would love to be consistent with this through January.