Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• VallieeeBabe
    VallieeeBabe Posts: 29 Member
    Round 2 here we go.
    Add me ☺️
  • Hey! Would love some pals on here. Getting back into the swing of things, would be nice to have other vegan/1200kcal/IF friends on my list but I'm not all that fussed! :)
  • stitching69
    stitching69 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello - just started yesterday and would like some friends to keep me going. I have a supportive husband but he doesn't have the same issues I have with food (ie. I LOVE it). I'm in the UK and work full time so chatting will be early morning and in the evenings. Female/veggie/1200 cals per day, about 3 stone to lose.
  • DarcysLosingIt
    DarcysLosingIt Posts: 81 Member
    I am looking for more friends so we can motivate each other. I am training for my first 1/2 marathon in April--I usually run/walk 5k. I also follow a Keto way of eating. Feel free to add me.
  • ucbycindy
    ucbycindy Posts: 23 Member
    Help, motivation needed🙃
  • Ro_4R
    Ro_4R Posts: 100 Member
    Feel free to add

I do hope you post your experiences throuthout your journey :smiley:
  • NSIDIOUS6
    NSIDIOUS6 Posts: 2 Member
    Friends please! :)
  • LukerPslim
    LukerPslim Posts: 199 Member
    I let the holidays get away from me and am buckling down again. I'd love some new friends to get things started. Feel free to add me!!
  • RulerOfCali1979
    RulerOfCali1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Happy New Years 🥳 Fitties!! Feel free to add me. 💪🏾
  • MCinChicago
    MCinChicago Posts: 11 Member
    I too am starting anew and hoping to find some friends for mutual motivation, so feel free to add me. Thanks, and Happy New Year!
  • The_Bec
    The_Bec Posts: 8 Member
    Hey everyone!

I have very few friends, but I'm looking for more people to motivate me.

I don't have a lot of weight to lose, and I'm more on a journey to health than weight loss. I love carbs, and thrive on a high carb/low fat vegan diet, but I'm still learning my way around it. I fall off the wagon a lot!

It would be wonderful to find other friends to support and be supportive, chat about nutrition and fitness, and otherwise have a healthy approach to weight and diet. I'm not really interested in people who want to lost a lot of weight fast or people who are crash dieting, sorry!

Thanks, and feel free to add me!
  • crb1770
    crb1770 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi! I just joined and haven’t quite figured out how to add people yet. But please feel free to add me! I’m excited to be part of a supportive community on the health and weight loss journey!
  • fluffyja100
    fluffyja100 Posts: 15 Member
    Kelven2330 wrote: »
    active guy, lost about half a year due to a back injury. On the mend and starting to slowly get back at it. Looking for friends active on here and active in life. Please add me.

Hey!!!! I'm dealing with this now!! Omg!!! I know how you feel. Was in the hospital for six months. (3 months bed ridden, 3 months wheelchair bound) I'm home now, I can walk but with the aide of a cane and Walker. I can't exercise or go to the gym yet, (probably for awhile) so I'm a little frustrated because I gained almost 40 pounds while in the hospital. I lost 10 since being home, but that's mostly water weight, meds and steroids.(yes steroids which they sometimes give you to speed up surgical recovery). I'm fasting (16:8) and eating tons of apples and water in between meals. Which actually helps me not eat. So I basically skip lunch or dinner. I take alot of vitamins and supplements, so I'm not malnourished.
  • fluffyja100
    fluffyja100 Posts: 15 Member
    Stupid question. how do you add ppl?
  • tiffnkailey
    tiffnkailey Posts: 150 Member
    I def need some motivation, and healthy easy meals/snacks. I am at my highest weight ever and in the process of getting approved for Gastric bypass surgery. Feel free to friend me.
  • pepperbandit
    pepperbandit Posts: 170 Member
    Looking for friends to help motivate and encourage. Been on MFP for awhile but don’t know many people on it, don’t have much weight to lose but want to get back on track after the holidays. I follow Whole30 and am an avid OrangeTheory member. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • MEHR0908
    MEHR0908 Posts: 108 Member
    🙋🏻‍♀️
  • karlsantiago
    karlsantiago Posts: 90 Member
    edited January 2020
    Anyone feel free to add me! I’ve been away from the app for some time bc I thought I didn’t need it but turns out I do LOL.... anyway all my old friends are inactive I will do my best to keep y’all motivated 😬 and it would be nice to have some inspiring people close as well
  • jweb007
    jweb007 Posts: 36 Member
    Hey everyone! I’m currently about 65 lbs down over the last year and a half and I’ve got a goal of losing 52 pounds this year! I live in France so I’m surrounded by cheese and croissants but I know that I can do this! Let’s be friends!