From obese to skinny to fit

milad_123_456
milad_123_456 Posts: 1 Member
edited December 2019 in Success Stories
I went from 269 lbs to 160 lbs to 201 lbs over the course of 3 years. At first I was very obsessed with losing weight which drove me to sickness because I was hardly eating anything. I always thought if I lose the weight I will get healthy but I got myself to the other extreme. It was also very difficult for me to gain weight because in my mind I was always afraid I will gain all my fat back and go back to my old self. But with proper programs and diet I gained weight in a healthy manner.

rwrvwyzs5duc.jpg

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,281 Member
    great transformation and visual on the benefits of strength training ..well done.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Great job!
  • ToBePriya
    ToBePriya Posts: 16 Member
    Thanks for reminding me how much I want to strength train!! Great transformation.
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    Awesome job man! You look totally different, your hard work shows!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Awesome transformation.
  • peachvine29
    peachvine29 Posts: 400 Member
    This makes me so happy and inspired!!! I am in the middle of a similar story! I went from 200 lbs. at 5'8'' to 134 lbs., was super hungry and looking flabby but tiny framed. Now I am at about 142 and recomping to build muscle... Did you recomp or bulk after getting so thin?

Either way you look A-MAZING, seriously, what a transformation. You are incredible. It takes serious work, dedication, discipline, and self belief to achieve what you did and I'm so happy for you. :)
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Wow!
  • Lilypal78
    Lilypal78 Posts: 28 Member
    Wow, amazing job! You look great. Any tips?
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    What a most excellent subject title
    +What a tremendous success story
    +What amazing results= WOW and MEGA YAY YOU and super congrats on your amazing results...you sir, are a first class winner and all time champion, period.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,476 Member
    You look amazing! I think it's very common for people to focus on weight loss before strength training, there's always forum posts of people waiting to hit goal. I started with 20lbs to go and am glad I did. Wish I did it sooner!
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    This is amazing!
  • beautyonthebeach83
    beautyonthebeach83 Posts: 99 Member
    What an incredible transformation! You sir are amazing and such an inspiration. πŸ‘πŸΌ
  • Snarfster42
    Snarfster42 Posts: 15 Member
    Terrific! Great job.
  • banda798
    banda798 Posts: 13 Member
    edited January 2020
    πŸ‘€πŸ˜³πŸ€―πŸ€― I believe you were bit by a spider young man πŸ˜¬πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™Œ
  • weightliftingbarbie
    weightliftingbarbie Posts: 156 Member
    I went from 269 lbs to 160 lbs to 201 lbs over the course of 3 years. At first I was very obsessed with losing weight which drove me to sickness because I was hardly eating anything. I always thought if I lose the weight I will get healthy but I got myself to the other extreme. It was also very difficult for me to gain weight because in my mind I was always afraid I will gain all my fat back and go back to my old self. But with proper programs and diet I gained weight in a healthy manner.

rwrvwyzs5duc.jpg

Wow amazing transformation well done!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!