Jp's omad journey

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    @LiLee2018 - Thank you <3 Yes, I got used to it. I think most Asian Moms are like that and we the children will just get used to it :lol:
  • jadepearl
    I will be driving up to QLD for a short holiday with my family <3 It will take us 2 days to do that but its will surely be an adventure as we have never do this before :smile: I will post some photos when I get a change to be online :):+1:

I would like to wish each and everyone of you a Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year! May 2020 bring you more love, more joy, more happiness, good health, prosperity and TO REACH OUR GW!!! <3

5lhk197sdibf.jpg

Take care and stay safe <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Merry Christmas darling!!! I hope it was amazing!!!
  • jadepearl
    Happy New Year 2020 to you too @mistymeadows2005 <3
  • jadepearl
    edited January 2020
    Good evening OMADers <3

Happy New Year 2020 to each and everyone of you here <3

hlvudqgcfx8v.jpg

We had a wonderful vacation in Qld. It took us 2 days to drive up there though. We had to stop at Dubbo for a night and continue the next day. Our kids really love their vacation as they loves it when its the only 4 of us :)

7l8o58oqvn05.jpg

In Qld, we managed to get an apartment which was close to Seaworld, Movieworld and Wet & Wild. They had lots of fun of course but DH and I were mostly waiting for them to finish their rides as we are just too old for those rides... :lol: The kids gave 10/10 for their holiday in Qld. :)

4w035v6uzwof.jpg

As for OMAD, it went down the drain for the whole week. :( I tried very hard to eat OMAD but without being at home and walking like a mad woman, my stomach was growling and I ended up eating 2 meals a day. DH said that I should just call it a "Cheat Week". Oh well, now that I am back home, its back up onto the wagon and OMAD again. Didn't weigh myself as I know I have gained a lot of weight. So, I might weigh myself next week and start from there. So, I am now on "loosing weight" mode. Let's do this!

Hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas & New Year celebration!

Take care and hugs to all <3<3<3
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    That sounds like it was a fun trip for the kids at least lol. Don't even sweat the 2mad though. You know you can get right back to OMADing and lose whatever vacation weight you may have gained. You got this!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Your vacation sounded like so much fun!!! Back to losing mode for us all :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    It sounds like you had a great time.

I didn't get to respond on your mom but I would say what Steph said get on with your life and get over her, sorry that is harsh but that was very rude what she said to you. But your hubs was great defending you so you just be you.

Your pics looked amazing, just amazing....
  • mistymeadows2005
    So glad you had an AMAZING vacation!! We're all back on the wagon...c'mon in the water's fine ;)
  • jadepearl
    @LiLee2018 - Thank you <3 Yes, it was a wonderful holiday :) Now, back to weight loss mode :lol:
  • jadepearl
    edited January 2020
    @Brendalea69 - Thank you <3 It was a fantastic holiday just the 4 of us :) Now, I have switch on my weight loss mode again :)
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you <3 Mom is Mom and 99% of the time, I just ignore the comments, but sometimes, it just get me, you know?! Back up onto the wagon, I go :)
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you <3 We had an awesome time, the 4 of us :) Yup, back onto the wagon I go :)
  • jadepearl
    Good afternoon OMADers <3

Just started work, Day 3 and I can tell ya, I am still on vacation mode...lol. I just couldn't help myself...I weighed myself on my 1st day back at work and it was 56.8kg (125.2lbs) Well, I expected that as I was eating like there's no tomorrow...lol. I started OMAD, started my zumba and not forgetting my 2L bottle of water. I weighed myself this morning and I am down to 55.9kg (123.2lbs).

Good luck to everyone is is weighing in on Friday...hope Mr Scale will be kind to you <3

Have a wonderful weekend <3
  • jadepearl
    Good evening OMAD-ers 😘

I just had to weigh myself as I have gained so much during my holidays. Today Mr Scale flashed 55.5kg (122.3lbs) and am happy with that 😊

Good golly... Day 4 back at work and still on holiday mood😒 Ain't that just horrible 😣

It's good to be back on OMAD as I really want to loose those kgs I gained. Just got a text from Mom saying that Chinese New Year is on the 25 Jan 2020. That means more eating😂😂😂

Managed to zumba for 45mins this evening😁 As for my liquid intake, I managed to get in my 2L😊

Have a wonderful weekend, you guys❤️😘
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Mr scale is very nice to you!!! :)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Having to get back in to every day mundane mode. BOOOOOO! lol
    But yay for the weight coming back off quick! Keep kickin butt!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Glad you are losing so fast ---that is super awesome!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Excellent!!! So glad you're happy your weight <3 back to the grind for all of us...begrudgingly LMAO
  • jadepearl
    @Brendalea69 - Yes, thank you 😘 Love it when Mr Scale is nice😍