Exercise: No
    Calories: No
    Tracked: No
  • ShareASmile
    ShareASmile Posts: 195 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walked my son's dog again
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    @yellobird13 what a beautiful or his! I'm so happy that it's blooming again for you. I love gardening and houseplants and agree that they help with mental health!
  • yellobird13
    yellobird13 Posts: 118 Member
    @LesIckaBod and @ShareASmile thanks for appreciating my flowers. I finally learned this year how to keep my orchids happier and think they’ll be flowering more regularly from now on. Hopefully self care can similarly be learned even if it takes a few years. All it took for the orchids was a little attention and a few tweaks to their location and care!!
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    @LesIckaBod and @ShareASmile thanks for appreciating my flowers. I finally learned this year how to keep my orchids happier and think they’ll be flowering more regularly from now on. Hopefully self care can similarly be learned even if it takes a few years. All it took for the orchids was a little attention and a few tweaks to their location and care!!

@yellobird13 It's such a joy to see the blooms, especially during the winter, and so gratifying to bring the blooms back! Enjoy them, and thanks for sharing the pic with us!
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    @yellobird13 Congrats on your blooming orchid. I’ve had one I first received in 2016. Its blossom buds are just beginning. It has flowered every year, so this will be the fifth year in a row that it has blossomed; but your plant appears to be more proliferous than mine. I’m not very good with plants. The poor thing has never been repotted or fertilized and has to live on air in my house, just like the Christmas tree!
  • missparisfaye
    missparisfaye Posts: 16 Member
    New to this and a bit behind checking in. I will do so daily going forward.

January 3
    1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. Yes
  • yellobird13
    @w8goal4life It must have a good spot! Mine only flowered now after I moved it from my office (too dark, orchid was living like a cactus) to my home and fertilized it a few times. But I agree, they are surprisingly tough!
  • yellobird13
    LesIckaBod wrote: »

@yellobird13 It's such a joy to see the blooms, especially during the winter, and so gratifying to bring the blooms back! Enjoy them, and thanks for sharing the pic with us!

Thank you! So true!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,262 Member
    January 3

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Sick, managed to starting weekly food prep
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Sick
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Sick
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,875 Member
    Jan 3

Ex: 13,109 steps My Ex is Always > 20 mins.
    Tracked: All, every bite. I always do.
    Calories: under :) I did it AGAIN but with MORE of a deficit!!

Getting back in the saddle: 2 day streak with my calories! Yay!!

Pass Days Remaining: 2