Active Friends!

Replies

• Cerizez
    Cerizez Posts: 155 Member
    Likewise!! I’m here daily. And looking for motivational friends. Please add me.

🙌
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,251 Member
    Add me! I'm on every day!
  • RaleighKendra
    RaleighKendra Posts: 12 Member
    Feel free to add me too. I am a runner and run three times a week as well as Fitness Blender routines. I am on everyday.
  • gelatinouscube
    gelatinouscube Posts: 92 Member
    Hey all! I'm also on the look out for some active friends. I signed up a while back but didn't really follow through. I properly started about a month ago and want to keep that ball rolling.
    Please feel free to add me ☺️
  • rebeccaahopkins93
    rebeccaahopkins93 Posts: 107 Member
    Add me :smile:

I previously lost 40 lb using mfp
    I stopped using it and gained 15 back so I'm back to get back on track.

I'm all about meeting goals while staying mentally healthy and loving yourself :smile:
  • lillyblack1982
    lillyblack1982 Posts: 61 Member
    Just added all of you guys.
  • IndyFitJoe5
    IndyFitJoe5 Posts: 18 Member
    I just started again... again too! Y'all can feel free to add me for support and motivation.
  • jujaws
    jujaws Posts: 192 Member
    Glad there are so many motivated friends out there! Added up to this point! Let's do this! 😁
  • BrittanyGQ
    BrittanyGQ Posts: 92 Member
    I’ve been off and off for about 8 years 🤦🏻‍♀️ can’t seem to get past a certain point. Feel free to add me!
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Everyone is welcome to add me too! I added those above me❤ Let's do this!!!

I am active on here daily! It's a journey! Currently, I am following Beach Body 21dfx meal plan and I do a workout video daily! I am a very busy mom, wife and work full time!
  • slade51
    slade51 Posts: 180 Member
    Feel free to add me too.
    I’m halfway to my goal, but haven’t lost much during the holidays. Time to get serious again.
  • rahimlj
    rahimlj Posts: 239 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am ready for a body transformation... let's go on a journey fam!

Hey. Sounds cool. I'll add you up : )
  • rahimlj
    rahimlj Posts: 239 Member
    spiritbrat wrote: »
    Please feel free to add me. I’m always looking for active friends!!

Hey. I'll add you up : )
  • jodiodi1
    jodiodi1 Posts: 11 Member
    I’m here daily too! Anyone is welcome to add me! I welcome the support and motivation! 😊
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    edited January 2020
    Im here daily as well.
    (Well, "here" meaning logging, not much on the forums 😉)
    Feel free to add me.
  • 2020goLizgo
    2020goLizgo Posts: 2 Member
    Me too! Just started new again. I need friends. Will support!
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    I’ve recommitted this last week to logging daily. I appreciate the friends I have so far but more are always welcome. Just trying to shed the last 20 pounds..... sadly it’s been the same last 20 pounds for several years now... previously lost about 65....got sooooo close to my goal and then I put on 15..... time to commit
  • tony56pr
    tony56pr Posts: 141 Member
    Need more friends too. Will be as supportive as I can and looking for motivation too.

42 year old (43 on 14th) male and I'm 6'-0" Been on here since 2013, 8-13-2013 to 9-2014 went from 295+ pounds to 162.2, stayed on here up until 2016 during bulk. At start of this round was 270ish, now sitting at 240
  • Andrew45678
    Andrew45678 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi everyone, added all available here :) Im going through cirles of losing some weight, then get some harder period of time (anyone who has kids can imagine how easy is to get distracted/derailed...), gain it back and so on. Want to stay on track in 2020 and finally do not one step forward - one step back but two steps forward. My plan is to lose 10 kg in 2020, doing 15 would be awesome. Atm starting at 115, getting to double digits would feel great.
    What exercises do you do? I like Shaun T-25 but always get stucked at Alpha and never get it to the Beta/Gamma. Then do some bike cardio.
  • yardprincess
    yardprincess Posts: 42 Member
    Hey all! I'm looking to get back to it too!! I lost about 20 pounds using MFP about 4 years ago... been slowing putting it all back on and then some. Went off the rails entirely around Thanksgiving and now am paying for it. :( Please feel free to add me, I'm always looking for positive, motivated people! I hope 2020 will be a great year for us all!