100lbs to lose ๐Ÿ’œ I need friends!

Hi everyone!
I'm CJ! 36 years old from Mississippi and I just started yesterday on my journey to lose a little over 100lbs. Other than my husband (who is doing the journey too), I have very little support. I'd love to meet some people with similar goals so we can motivate and celebrate our success together. Feel free to friend me on here. 2020 is going to be OUR year!!
ยซ13

Replies

• kiwiandcoconuts
    kiwiandcoconuts Posts: 19 Member
    Hi CJ! My name is Kimberly. I'm in my mid-30s and have an honest 40-50lbs to lose. I log in daily and love motivating and cheering on my MFP friends throughout their journey. It's always a little lonely when you have someone along side you cheering on the small victories :)

Adding you now. Anyone else is free to add me as well!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    Hi CJ..I am Megan from California oh and I just turned 49...2019 wasn't too kind to me ...hoping 2020 will be...I have 125 lbs to lose ...WE CAN DO THIS....feel free to add me :)
  • TheTruthAtAnyCost
    TheTruthAtAnyCost Posts: 52 Member
    Hey guys, 28 here and need to lose about 90 pounds! I don't know how to add people, but feel free to add me!
  • silvervixen777
    silvervixen777 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi CJ!

Iโ€™m 37, in Alabama with 70 pounds to lose.

Iโ€™ll send you a friend request. I like to encourage others regularly!
  • kristin0702
    kristin0702 Posts: 1 Member
    Please send me one too!!!
  • SDane86
    SDane86 Posts: 7 Member
    Hello CJ! I am Steve and I have an overall goal of 250 to lose, and minimal support. My girlfriend is very supportive, but outside of that, don't have much. I turn 34 in 3 1/2 weeks, so would love to cheer each other on!
  • I am Alexandra and I have a little over 100 pounds to lose to my first goal weight. I am 47, and if I lose the weight over the next 18 months and then prove I can maintain, I can get an abdominoplasty and start my fifties out with the body I want to keep!
  • jessp2011
    jessp2011 Posts: 40 Member
    I'm 34 years old and would like to lose 60-70 lbs. Please feel free to add me!
  • hilariouslbc
    hilariouslbc Posts: 61 Member
    Iโ€™m 35, 5โ€™2 with 60lbs to lose. Feel free to add me. Iโ€™m in California
  • talexander1837
    talexander1837 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi, I'm Tammy (Florida). Feel free to add me.

I've got 65 pounds to lose. I got off 11 pounds, and then gained a few (3) back over Christmas. I managed to get those off, and I am now steady, and working toward my goal. My husband has been really supportive.
  • fat40fit50
    fat40fit50 Posts: 2 Member
    I've got a genuine 91lbs to lose and have come on here not only to track what i'm eating and doing but to get the support that i always fail without. Welcome any friends, regardless of your situation. Hoping we can kick this together.
  • soleilady
    soleilady Posts: 1 Member
    Michelle, 30, in California. Had 85 to lose, now I've got about 65 more to go. Please feel free to add me. I find a lot of motivation from seeing others' successes!
  • happyturtlegirl
    happyturtlegirl Posts: 7 Member
    Hi! I'm Meagan. 35 from West Texas. I have about 60 pounds to lose. I ride cross country with my truck driver husband in the US. Feel free to add me.
  • Calamitycazza
    Calamitycazza Posts: 87 Member
    Hi my name is Carrie and I have about 70-80 pounds to lose and I'm always looking for more friends so we can motivate each other : Feel free to add me :)
  • Slimming_Student
    Slimming_Student Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, my name is Chloe and I have about 80lbs to lose. I'm new to the community at MFP and I welcome any supportive friends, feel free to add me :)
  • Frikta
    Frikta Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, my name is Trista and I have atleast 100lbs to lose. I'm looking for supportive friends so that we can motivate each other on this journey. Feel free to add me!
  • neome0708
    neome0708 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi, my name is Anna and I have 35-40 lbs to lose. 41 from South California. )))
  • HollyRobertz
    HollyRobertz Posts: 11 Member
    Hi! I, too, have around 100lbs to lose. I used to be a lot more active on this site and have recently started utilizing it again. It turns out that the majority of those on my current friend list seem to be inactive as well. I would love to have your support and to support you in return! :smile:
  • svj72
    svj72 Posts: 13 Member
    Hello CJ ๐Ÿ˜Š you got this!
    Motivation is awesome!
    My goal is to loose 30 pounds, and I know I will..
    Counting calories and exercising has worked for me, I love it.
    Good luck to you and your husband, nice that both if you are supporting each other ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
    Please feel free to add me, I donโ€™t know how ๐Ÿ˜