Replies

• surfbug808
    surfbug808 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Warm-up, leisurely ocean swim, cool down. 90 min total
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    Sidewalks were clear, so 30 min run followed by a 30 min trainer ride.
  • BuffaloChixSalad
    BuffaloChixSalad Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Today my wifi wasn't linking to the gym's so I had no you tube to rely on
    Ended up doing 20m on elliptical and 20 m on the stair stepper
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Ran 5 miles and some kettlebell.
  • jlhalley7835
    jlhalley7835 Posts: 188 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Yesterday i took a double dose of my preworkout felt like a cheetah on a coke bender. Lifted Chest and Back until I couldn't, ran 25 min HIIT on the stride machine, and finished up with a 20 minute core workout and did some facepulls and trap pulls before leaving. Today is my off day so I'll be watching the Saints kill the Vikings, WHO DAT! a4z4ck2xd190.png
  • jhanleybrown
    jhanleybrown Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Managed to mostly train during vacation but whole family got the plague so took about 4 days off. Back to it. 60 min threshold pace ride yesterday. Skipped the last interval because I'm trying to ease back in.

And on the good news front: did not weigh in over vacation. The goal was to maintain and I finally weighed in today and was down a lb. Now close to 70% to goal.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Sat 1/4: 100 pushups 30, 20, 20, 20, 10)...no cardio, sick as a dog...SLEEP!
    Today 1/5: 100 pushups (40,20,20,20) ....45 min Spin Bike...feel much better and back at it!
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    No actual "work out" today, going to clean a bunch instead. I'm super sore from the last couple days.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Today was a 1.5 mile run and a 1 mile walk. And I may still do yoga this afternoon for stretching.
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    5th Jan

4mile run with friends. Have a friend who has just graduated from C25K and we're helping her make the jump to 10k ready for a race in May. Today was her longest run s we tackled the first and hardest part of the route.
  • Finafoshizzle93
    Finafoshizzle93 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    45 min elliptical

40 mountain climbers
    40 squats
    20 curtsy lunges
    10 push ups
    20 sit ups
    10 burpees
    Repeat 3x
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options
    90 minutes of cardio at the gym today. 50 of rowing, 20 on the treadmill (just walking up to 20% incline) then 20 on the stepper.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    Rest day.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,175 Member
    Options
    I had a fairly intensive first aid/AED/CPR/Emergency Oxygen/Hazardous Marine Life/Neurological Assessment/Etc class today. I am fairly certain that my device gave me steps for chest compressions. We walked around the room a lot, but my device records zero until there's 20 steps in a row. The room wasn't that big, and I was surprised at the number when the class was over. Then I realized we learn 30:3 compressions:rescue breaths. I think my device gave me credit.

I am ok with this; it's work.

This will give everyone extra incentive to get trained and to provide first aid should you ever be unfortunate enough to have the opportunity to do so. I hope you never get called into service, and I still would encourage everyone to get trained and keep your training updated.
  • surfbug808
    surfbug808 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    soccer practice :)
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    35 minutes strength training this morning (back and biceps).
    Lat pulldown
    barbell deadlift
    barbell bent over row
    machine assisted pull ups
    cable rows
    bicep curls
    incline bicep curls
    5 minutes treadmill
    Will probably add a walk later, we will see how active I am the rest of the day.
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    30 minutes dance fitness, 30 minutes of tennis
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options
    50 minute row -- just over 10K. Gradually trying to up the meters. Instead of 10K, I'll be doing 50 minutes now. 2:28 something pace/18 SPM. HR decently controlled.

Working to get over 200K meters a month now.
  • Finafoshizzle93
    Finafoshizzle93 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    45 min spin class
  • cindysuew
    cindysuew Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This morning I walked 4.04 miles outdoors in my neighborhood.