New Girl on the Block! :o)

I have just joined the MFP to help get my supersized butt in shape! 5'10" and skinny my entire life, three years ago I let a break up and the loss of my Grandmother get me down...and up went the numbers on the scale. Nearly 75lbs gained!!! Time to shed the baggage and get back to feeling healthy!! :)

I am looking for encouraging friends on her to help me stay accountable.... if I am slipping...let me know. If I post great work out...how about an electronic high five!

I wish all of you good luck on your journey! :)

Replies

• cleoleigh
    cleoleigh Posts: 76 Member
    PS...I am the thicker blonde in the photo ;)
  • you can do it, you already look great..
  • naomirog
    naomirog Posts: 45 Member
    I'm new to this too so i'll be your friend and try to encourage you to keep motivated :)
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    I'm in need of motivation too :smile: Add me if you like.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Welcome! You sound like you are pretty motivated so far.. Well there is so many motivating people on this site, that would love to encourage you and give you motivation when you are down. If you would like to add me I will encourage you. I have approx. 40lbs to lose. So I will be here for a long time.LOL.
    Good Luck on your weight loss journey and start of a healthier lifestyle:)
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Welcome to the site! Feel free to add me =)
  • madamchoochoo
    madamchoochoo Posts: 36 Member
    HEY!!!

I've got no friends either so please add me :)

jules
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Hi there,

First off let me welcome you to the site! You will find tons of great info and a lot of inspiration. We call all use motivation so please feel free to add me!

~Sonya
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Welcome and please feel free to add me if you would like!
  • cleoleigh
    thank you heather...very kind of you! :)
  • olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Welcome....you have come to right place for support. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Welcome-- you're going to love the site. Such inspiring & motivating people here! I have lost 20 lbs of the 45 I hope to lsoe by the end of the year... feel free to add me.

I'm 26 yr old female located in FL, USA
  • cleoleigh
    Welcome-- you're going to love the site. Such inspiring & motivating people here! I have lost 20 lbs of the 45 I hope to lsoe by the end of the year... feel free to add me.

I'm 26 yr old female located in FL, USA

That is awesome! I am motivated!
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Feel free to add me