Started 2020 in the 300s

Well I got a slap of reality when I stepped on the scale Jan 1st, After ignoring my weight and the scale for a while... I am tired of being sore and tired carrying all this extra weight, and i think i hit my rock bottom. I would love to connect with other members who are in the same situation, so I have started a private group "Started 2020 in the 300s" for this purpose. I look forward to doing it right one step at a time! Good luck everyone in reaching your goals!!!
Lyn

Replies

• AlexandraMBT
    AlexandraMBT Posts: 21 Member
    Good luck In reaching your goal!!!!! I’m on same boat. I’m trying to be a lot healthier and make better lifestyle changes this year👍🏻👍🏻
  • BWGMFP
    BWGMFP Posts: 8 Member
    Best of luck Ragamuffin14.
  • Ragamuffin14
    Ragamuffin14 Posts: 189 Member
    Good luck In reaching your goal!!!!! I’m on same boat. I’m trying to be a lot healthier and make better lifestyle changes this year👍🏻👍🏻

Would you like to join in the group with me to share ideas and such?? Let me know and i can send an invite.
  • AlexandraMBT
    AlexandraMBT Posts: 21 Member

Would you like to join in the group with me to share ideas and such?? Let me know and i can send an invite.

Sure!! That would be great thank you!! 😊
  • christinehopes
    christinehopes Posts: 1 Member
    Yes, that would be great. Thank you.
  • vvroegop
    vvroegop Posts: 9 Member
    Best of luck. Hope that you will reach all youre goals.
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    I weighed in at 294... is that too skinny to join your group?...I have lost 56 lbs since May 28, 2019... would love to join in!
  • Ragamuffin14
    I weighed in at 294... is that too skinny to join your group?...I have lost 56 lbs since May 28, 2019... would love to join in!

Heck no, your where I want to be in six months 😜 hopefully you can impart your wisdom and we we can break inderland together one day!!! I'll send an invite.
  • Ragamuffin14
    SDane86 wrote: »
    I started 2020 at 460, ready to right the ship. Best of luck on your mission/adventure!

A ship is for sure what I feel like 😬. Let me know if your interested in joining my group, pretty much everyone there has a long journey ahead 😉

Good luck to you!
  • 60four
    60four Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2020
    Good morning Ragamuffin! I am motivated as well to lose this extra weight. To sum it up I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! 😒 I would love to be included in this group. My first weigh in this morning 360.8. I hated to face this day but so necessary to being honest with myself.
  • OhNoAZomBee
    OhNoAZomBee Posts: 1 Member
    Sounds like we're in the same boat. 😊
    Best of luck to you!
  • 60four
    60four Posts: 2 Member
    Sounds like we are in a sink or swim scenario OhNoAZomBee! Good Luck to you as well!
  • ashverdo
    ashverdo Posts: 12 Member
    please send me an invite as well, I'm siting at 294.5, I had lost 100 lbs a few years ago but didnt do it in a sustainable way so here we are again. :)
  • thatlossdgirl
    thatlossdgirl Posts: 2 Member
    I wish all of us luck! Starting in the same boat. Gained 100lbs during the first year of my marriage, ready to get back to being myself again! I'd love an invite as well! I'm awful at staying motivated.
  • Ragamuffin14
    60four wrote: »
    Good morning Ragamuffin! I am motivated as well to lose this extra weight. To sum it up I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! 😒 I would love to be included in this group. My first weigh in this morning 360.8. I hated to face this day but so necessary to being honest with myself.

Totally get you my friend!!!!! So daunting, but here we are.... Pretty amazing i got myself online is what I have to remember, the bravest step was not just looking at the scale, but putting the number out there. Next steps should be a breeze right??? Hahahaha. I will add you!
  • Ragamuffin14
    Sounds like we're in the same boat. 😊
    Best of luck to you!

I hope you join us then....I am finding swimming together is way more fun!!
  • Ragamuffin14
    I wish all of us luck! Starting in the same boat. Gained 100lbs during the first year of my marriage, ready to get back to being myself again! I'd love an invite as well! I'm awful at staying motivated.

Is that a 10pounds of happiness you gained then?? Lol will for sure send you an invite!!!
  • Ragamuffin14
    ashverdo wrote: »
    please send me an invite as well, I'm siting at 294.5, I had lost 100 lbs a few years ago but didnt do it in a sustainable way so here we are again. :)

Yep, been there done that too!!! Kind of nice to meet so many people like yourself when you feel so mad at yourself some days lol. Send an invite shortly, hugzzz
  • Seaturtle2020
    Seaturtle2020 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, I read your message board and would really love to join your group. My breaking point was my daughter's wedding in November. I just weighed myself and I'm over 400 lbs. at 55 years. I don't want to live forever just a bit longer so I decided the best way is to jump back into a more healthy lifestyle one step at a time. I could use the support I've lost weight off and on but ready for something more permanent.