What did you have for breakfast this morning? ๐Ÿณ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿฝ

1232425262729ยป

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Coffee with pumpkin spice cream and a small homemade almond flour/butter dark chocolate chip cookie. Not much appetite today.
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Two cups of black coffee, plus an eggy in a basket and some quick homemade guacamole. sgod5xh1bgiv.jpeg
    v74fcmzj5j49.jpeg
  • BuffaloChixSalad
    BuffaloChixSalad Posts: 98 Member
    Cup of pineapple, egg whites with one whole egg and a piece of toast.
    I didn't know they made cinnamon bread Ezekiel bread?! I need to look into this!
  • tashacifuentes
    tashacifuentes Posts: 4 Member
    Breakfast!!
  • HeidiMSM
    HeidiMSM Posts: 17 Member
    Guy Fieri hot fudge brownie K-cup coffee with 18% cream, 1 slice of Amazing Grains bread with 10g. of natural peanut butter and 10g. of homemade freezer strawberry jam
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,899 Member
    Yet another smoothie, with coffee. This one had raspberries and blueberries, kale, zucchini, chickpeas, and some cashew/coconut milk I am trying out (Forager brand).
  • RachellaJ
    RachellaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Scramble with 2 eggs, sautรฉed onion, mushrooms, green bell pepper, red potato and jarlsberg light cheese. Satsuma mandarin orange and coffee on the side.
  • Trixie568
    Trixie568 Posts: 15 Member
    Jimmy Dean Egg-Wich with chicken sausage....pulled sausage off ....tasted nasty !!
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Yogurt mixed berries and granola with a cup of coffee
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Vanilla Greek yogurt, blueberries, grain free granola and tea with half & half.
  • jc4meandu
    jc4meandu Posts: 273 Member
    Good morning! I had my usual 2 eggs scrambled in olive oil (just a tspn) 3 slices of low sodium turkey bacon 1 piece of natures own double fiber whole wheat toast with peanut butter 1/2 cup 1% milk. yummy!
  • lealosesit
    lealosesit Posts: 3 Member
    Fage 5%, stevia, hemp hearts, and strawberries
  • JarheadSFMF
    JarheadSFMF Posts: 54 Member
    Yerba Mate tea and Brain Octane
  • BuffaloChixSalad
    BuffaloChixSalad Posts: 98 Member
    I tried out a recipe for leek and asparagus tart. It had too many leeks and not enough eggs! Will tweak recipe
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    First time having bobs red mill oatmeal. It was blueberry & hazelnut flavor. It was delicious and filling! (290 calories)
  • quilt938
    quilt938 Posts: 57 Member
    egg sandwich - toasted 2 slices nature's own 40 cal honey wheat, 1 tsp olive oil, 1/2 cup liquid egg whites, 1 egg. bottle of orange juice (don't usually drink juice but had this and this was an eat while driving to work breakfast which I normally don't do either! hot tea when I got to work