❤️❤️JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 100 ❤️❤️

Replies

• SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 2,977 Member
    edited January 2020
    fmfdfa2020 wrote: »
    @sheilaboneham Even though it's helped me so much, it isn't always easy at first until you get used to it. The best times for me is to stop eating at 4p or 5p and eating again anywhere between 9a and 11a the next day. Because I'm not hungry at all in the mornings, this works best for me. And you are asleep during most of the fast time :) . I have days where I end up fasting up to 18 hrs without really trying, again because I'm not hungry in the mornings and I eat a good meal right before I end my eating period. There are videos on youtube if you haven't checked them out yet. However, you might see where some people cut their calories down to 500 on days they fast - I do NOT do this. I still eat my normal number of calories - right now, between 1100 and 1400. Good Luck!! I hope it makes a difference for you, too!! Let us know how it goes.

@fmfdfa2020 Thanks. I’m aiming for about the same calories range as you. I am a breakfast person, so will probably fast from about 5:30 pm to about 8:30 am. That’s 15 hours, which is fine — I’ve read that women actually seem to do better with 14-15 hour fasting. I’m trying it this round and maybe next to see how it goes.
    I appreciate the info and moral support!
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,228 Member
    @shunggie - fantastic that you are no longer obese, congrats to you x.
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    @mthomas0228 Thanks so much for your thoughtful reply. Yes, we can (re)do this! I’m going to try IF 16/8 for a couple of weeks and see what happens. Goodbye, evening snacks!

I believe I read somewhere about IF 16/8 that under 50ish calories does not count as breaking your fast, at least that's what I go with :) I'm not a coffee drinker but I do like a hot tea in the morning, so I do have that with sweetner and 2% milk when I get up and then don't eat solid foods until 11 a.m. or so depending on when I shut my eating window the night before.