Less Alcohol - JANUARY 2020- One Day at a Time

Replies

• MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,532 Member
    Welcome @achristian03. I like your choice of words already. GOAL, MAINLY, OCCASIONAL. Nice to have you joining us.
  • nanishora
    nanishora Posts: 224 Member
    edited January 2020
    Goal :: limit to 4 days in January

Jan 01 - drank quite a bit on 1 Jan - wine and beer.
    Jan 02 - AF
    Jan 03 - AF :: Fridays are challenging. Proud to skip. Compensated with overeating. Need to find better alternatives. Fridays are most tempting days for me to drink.
    Jan 04 - AF :: Saturdays are easier than Fridays
    Jan 05 - Drank :: (2-3 units) and quickly followed up with food. Trying to limit drinking to 1 day a week with strong max limits. Enagaged my husband to do the same.
    Jan 6 - AF

• wine_n_weights
    wine_n_weights Posts: 253 Member
    MissMay wrote: »
    lm36ayg8bc0b.jpg

I love this - for so many things! Thank you
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,515 Member
    MissMay wrote: »
    lm36ayg8bc0b.jpg

I love this - for so many things! Thank you

Yes, I do too! Not withstanding the message, super pretty nails!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    I had two drinks last night. What's awful is that I iniated it, asked my husband to make them...

@MissMay I love the post. Writing ALL of it down and refocusing...

Love to all of you...

Love to you too @LoveyChar
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Tonight will be my 3rd AF day of the month (also 3rd in a row due to being a late starter ;) ).

I find it relatively easy not to drink during the week, weekends are more of a struggle. I'm getting better, but this weekend I've had a trip to my OH's parents sprung on me and they have a nasty habit of trying to force feed me wine. Hopefully the fact I have a 3 hour ride the next morning will help me turn it down!

Kudos to you for your active lifestyle!! A 3 hour bike ride sounds daunting!