36 size jeans

Wow,
I tried on my pair of size 36 jeans and I could button them and they feel great. I haven't been in those for ever it seems. My husband said wow. You look great skinny. Well you know how that made me feel :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Now I can get rid of the bigger size foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr:drinker:

Replies

• Wow,
    I tried on my pair of size 36 jeans and I could button them and they feel great. I haven't been in those for ever it seems. My husband said wow. You look great skinny. Well you know how that made me feel :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Now I can get rid of the bigger size foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr:drinker:
  • Congrats!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Wow,

Awww, that's terrific! Congratulations! Keep up the great job you're doing! :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    wtg!!:drinker:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    well done you, all your hard work is paying off! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats, that is awesome.
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Way to go buddette!!!!!!!!!! You've earned it:happy: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Im busy trying to earn some dough over here so we can do that shopping trip real soon:wink::laugh:

0002025D.gif
  • Thank you everyone:flowerforyou: I love the support :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker:
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Congrats.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!