January 9 Sign In

Replies

• JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Yes x 3
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 2 mile treadmill run + 34 minutes of Barre Blend Lean Legs Blend

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    I love all the photos, too. Inspiring and refreshing.

Yes X3, walked over two hours, under calories, and logged.
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Yes x3 today :)
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @oldDogBiking so what should I do around mountain lions? I’m not likely to see any but....best to be prepared
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 20 min yoga, 120 min cleaning, 50 min walk at dusk
    Tracking yes Calories yes
  • Fife24
    Fife24 Posts: 117 Member
    Date: January 9
    Exercised?: Yes Barely. Got on the treadmill for 21 minutes—.88 miles, right before bed.
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.
  • avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    January 8
    Exercised? YES - 2 hrs snow skiing +
    Tracked? YES
    Calories? YES
    Passes Used: 1/3
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Day off work for me because I'm working this weekend.
    Walk at the beachfront with a friend then a yoga class before missioning to the shops which is not my favourite thing to do. I had reward points to use before they expired though so I didn't want to waste. In the end I used them on essentials as there really was nothing I need or want at the moment. We are stocked up on toilet paper and such like.
    Got my kidney function results back and just over 6 months post transplant my small single bean is doing 75% of the work of a normal pair of kidneys, so all good!!!
    Lunch and household chores plus watching some series with my housemate before jiu jitsu class.
    Ate reasonably and within calorie range so a good day for me.
  • ShareASmile
    ShareASmile Posts: 195 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes - walked in the garage at lunch; cold and rainy outside
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Happy Friday Eve, everyone!!
  • Rac1967
    Rac1967 Posts: 25 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 30 minutes elliptical and a 30 minute full body HIIT workout from HASFit. Workout was hard with head cold. Ugh
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,304 Member
    January 9
    Exercised?: YES, 2 x 30 min brisk walk, steps 12k
    Tracked?: YES
    Calories?: YES (used some of those exercise calories)
    Water - 80 oz: YES
    AF: YES (7/9 days)
    Passes Used: 1/3
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Yes x 3, but barely.
  • gmhester74
    gmhester74 Posts: 47 Member
    Yes to all 3!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    [quote="oldDogBiking
    Thing about it is, whenever I encounter an obscure wild animal, it does everything it can to get away or out of sight.
    [/quote]

Good post. True, from my limited experience with snakes to bigger animals, that most wildlife want nothing to do with us.

A few years ago, my husband and I were walking our dogs along a road through Pennsylvania woods. Big collie, tiny poodle mix. We rounded a bend and faced a coyote. It froze, stared at us, and then disappeared into the brush like a ghost. We immediately picked up the tiny dog just in case and left the area. That coyote was about the size of a small German shepherd with long thin legs and a bushy tail, exactly like the coyote in the old Road Runner cartoons. I'd never seen one in the wild and had to google an image to be sure. No matter what the threat, I feel for wild animals. We've wiped out so much of their habitat.

• oldDogBiking
    oldDogBiking Posts: 159 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hollis100 wrote: »
    [quote="oldDogBiking
    Thing about it is, whenever I encounter an obscure wild animal, it does everything it can to get away or out of sight.

Good post. True, from my limited experience with snakes to bigger animals, that most wildlife want nothing to do with us.

A few years ago, my husband and I were walking our dogs along a road through Pennsylvania woods. Big collie, tiny poodle mix. We rounded a bend and faced a coyote. It froze, stared at us, and then disappeared into the brush like a ghost. We immediately picked up the tiny dog just in case and left the area. That coyote was about the size of a small German shepherd with long thin legs and a bushy tail, exactly like the coyote in the old Road Runner cartoons. I'd never seen one in the wild and had to google an image to be sure. No matter what the threat, I feel for wild animals. We've wiped out so much of their habitat.

Coyotes - I live in a city. There is coyotes in the city. They don't seem to be too sensitive to habitat. Coyote jumped over my gate into my backyard and ate the neighbors cat that happened to be in there.

I go out to the rural places. I see evidence of coyote digestive process. Sometimes early I can hear them baying or howling. Kind of spooky. But I don't see them. They don't want to be seen.

I seen a wolf one time by a ski area. It was kind of an area where people don't think wolves still inhabit. He didn't want to be seen. No way could I get a camera out and up fast enough for that encounter. Yep. Like a ghost.

In my experience coyotes aren't much distinguishable from a fox. I don't think a coyote could hold its own against a German sheperd or o full sized collie or poodle. But coyote that is part of team coyote ... look out!