What kind of B12 supplements do you take?

Options
fknlardarse
fknlardarse Posts: 210 Member
Just curious which brand and what type, strength of B12 supplements you prefer to take? Any pointers?

Replies

• litoria
    litoria Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I take "blackmores B12" tablet, in addition to fortified plant based milks and truckloads of nutritional yeast
  • KerrymBurgess
    KerrymBurgess Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Jarrow's B12 form Amazon, you let it dissolve under your tongue where it gets absorbed directly into the blood stream. Tablets that you swallow don't make it into the blood stream before it gets destroyed by the acid in your stomach.
  • Jewcybabe
    Jewcybabe Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I use Sundown Naturals B Complex with B-12. It's placed under the tongue, held there for 30 seconds, before being swallowed.
  • tpaul3492
    tpaul3492 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    First spray supplement. Spray once a day I think 120 sprays 4 month supply $15...
  • elliej
    elliej Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    only engevita nutritional yeast and fortified plant milk for me, no need of additional
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Thorne brand is my favorite. It is very clean. I take their B-12 and recently switched to their Meta-Fem product, and I am extremely happy with it. I take that now instead of all the singular supplements I took before, excepting Omega-3.
  • annie5904
    annie5904 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Holland and Barrett multi vitamin, fortified soy, nutritional yeast.
  • karrism
    karrism Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just take a multi vitamin from Health Span that has B12 in it, I don't take one on its own. I also drink soy milk that's fortified :) x
  • mermaidnj
    mermaidnj Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have had to get injections.. :'(
  • methodman78
    methodman78 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I take a multivitamin with B12 and now managed to smuggle some Marmite to Denmark, i love/hate marmite