Replies

• Womanvsweight
    Womanvsweight Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Yes please
  • HollyKW1987
    HollyKW1987 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    👋🏻 Looking for active buddies, I had success before lost 40 lbs. We decided to have another baby now I’m getting back at it to loose the rest!
  • leftblanks
    leftblanks Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me, too! I like support and giving it and encouragement back
  • Emma_Charlotte123
    Emma_Charlotte123 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new mates. Add me!!! Especially from the UK 🇬🇧.....
  • flightluv
    flightluv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me all! Thank you! We've got this!
  • caitierose00
    caitierose00 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Always down for new friends :)
  • taniwha836
    taniwha836 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes and me as I am all on my lonesome on MyFP here in Edinburgh....
  • boymom2210
    boymom2210 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Always up for support and new friends!!
  • findyourinnerwarrior
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends! <3
  • JadeMC42
    JadeMC42 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello, just getting back into it after a Month long holiday break. Could use some motivation!
  • MaliarOksana
    MaliarOksana Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some friends in here, only few of my Fb friends use MFP, so I have noone to follow for motivation😊
  • ciroela
    ciroela Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been on & off of myfitnesspal since 2014. At first I was using it for evil (eating disorder) but for the past couple years I've been using it responsibly and for actual health, not torture!!

I always inevitably "fall off the wagon" but I also always climb back in, so I might disappear for a few months, but I'll be back lol

I've never really had friends on here. Right now I have 10 in my friends list, and 6 of them are inactive...
    I've always wanted some friends on here though!

My name's Kita, I'm from Oregon and I'm 20 years old. I tend to gain back the weight I lose (20 lbs or less)... Right now I'm trying to lose 10-20 pounds and I'm also just trying to get healthier & feel better in a sustainable way! Sustainability is really important to me because I don't have the willpower to, for example, totally cut a certain food out of my life, or to do intense exercise every day. I do what I can!!

Pls add me if you're looking for friends who won't totally disappear from existence in a few weeks! It is new years resolution season
  • CashthePRO
    CashthePRO Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends on here, lol.
  • juliefjames
    juliefjames Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for lots of motivation
  • Dibben9
    Dibben9 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Need the support and motivation! 😁
  • Gregzy182
    Gregzy182 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, newly started this app, loving it already and starting to get the buzz from weighing my food and making sure I get my macros right.. love that you can log your workout and track your progress so easily..
    Always looking for motivation so feel free to add me.. would love to see what everyone else is eating and doing to help inspire me to achieve my goals..
    Greg from Glasgow
    Scotland
  • Dan7Hou
    Dan7Hou Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for some new faces, advice welcome, let’s all reach our goals. First used the platform back in 2012 for a college assessment!
  • coachchbrown
    coachchbrown Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Any friends to help motivate would be great. Very busy and Struggling to find the energy to to get really good workouts in each day. Any easy to follow diet tips would be great