January 2020 - 30 days of YOGA CHALLENGE

Replies

• karensmith51
    karensmith51 Posts: 12 Member
    Up to Day 7 completed- this is awesome!
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    edited January 2020
    Day 9 done. I was so ready to go to bed last night without doing the session, when I told myself that I have to keep the streak going. Of course, I felt so good afterwards and I was glad that I did it.
  • The_Bec
    The_Bec Posts: 8 Member
    Day 3 in the books! So many people ahead of me... does anyone want to lie and tell me it's going to be smooth sailing from here? It certainly won't get harder? lol

Mostly proud of myself for fitting these in every day, so far. We're having a dinner party and my fiance took over the helm of the cooking so I could do day 3. It feels awesome when you hear that music at the end of the video, and you realize you've completed another day...
  • aquariuslia
    aquariuslia Posts: 24 Member
    Day 10 was a quick one which I appreciated, did day 9 last night but forgot to post, have a nice night everyone!
  • TiisTitanium
    TiisTitanium Posts: 235 Member
    Day 7 completed. Nice way to mix it up but I think I overextended my capabilities in dancers poses and did something funky to my hip flexors. Or that might have been practicing pancake /turtle pose post session because I was feeling lose. All a bit ouch now
  • Lilypal78
    Lilypal78 Posts: 28 Member
    Days 10 & 11 complete 👍 Had 3 children join me on the first one. Busy day and felt so tired doing it today but finding the sessions are whizzing by.
  • aquariuslia
    Just finished day 10🤙
  • aquariuslia
    I mean 11
  • TiisTitanium
    Hooray for Day 8. Nice chilled out session is just what I needed today
  • TiisTitanium
    Day 9 done. I unlocked an achievement in this session that I have been working towards for years - heels touching the floor during downward dog. I love it when I actually see some progress with my flexibility
  • The_Bec
    The_Bec Posts: 8 Member
    Day 4 and 5 done. Today I was feeling under the weather, but I still did my practice. It was hard, and I wanted to take a nap in the middle, but I still did it! And it feels awesome to get to say that.
  • aquariuslia
    Day 12✅
  • karensmith51
    karensmith51 Posts: 12 Member
    Completed up to and including day 10
  • Lilypal78
    Lilypal78 Posts: 28 Member
    Day 13 done 👍 Tired to start but relaxed by the end. Well done to everyone for continuing.
  • TiisTitanium
    Day 10 done. So quick and easy today.
  • tobistatler
    tobistatler Posts: 940 Member
    Day 13 done
  • aquariuslia
    Day 13☑️ day 14♥️
  • tobistatler
    tobistatler Posts: 940 Member
    Day 15 down. Half way there!
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    edited January 2020
    Day 12 done. I had already missed 2 days, very stressful and busy last couple of days, and I also wasn't feeling like doing it yesterday, but I pushed myself to do it and I'm so glad I did. Day 12 was NURTURE and I definitely needed it.
  • TiisTitanium
    Day 11 done. I had a skip a day yesterday as I woke up too tired to do a morning pracitce then had flexibility and ballet classes in the evening. Back on track now as I don't want a day off to morph into giving up as being too much effort.