Calorie Counter

β€Ί
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🀬

Replies

• mommabear4315mommabear4315 Posts: 3,082Member Member Posts: 3,082Member Member
    Sending a text where you ask more than one question, and the response only answers one. Then it's weird when you ask the other question again and makes you look annoying.

Oooooooo that makes my skin crawl. Right. You’re like which yes is that question for 1 or 20?

Possibly

em3oic9l268k.gif

• seltzermint555seltzermint555 Posts: 10,344Member Member Posts: 10,344Member Member
    People that don’t know how to do their jobs. Slackers that still manage to mooch of off people and get all their needs and wants.

Leaving shipping carts in the parking lot.

ooh yes, bad enough when they're 24 but I know plenty of 35+ people who are living off grandma...
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Posts: 7,279Member Member Posts: 7,279Member Member
    Getting all the way to the top of the stairs (or down to the bottom) before remembering that there was something that needed to be brought up (or down) from the other floor.
  • George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,325Member Member Posts: 3,325Member Member
    Getting all the way to the top of the stairs (or down to the bottom) before remembering that there was something that needed to be brought up (or down) from the other floor.

Bonus exercise!
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Posts: 7,279Member Member Posts: 7,279Member Member

Bonus exercise!

Yeah, that's honestly how I look at it. I'm mostly irked at my brain for forgetting something, not annoyed by extra work.
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Posts: 1,355Member Member Posts: 1,355Member Member
    Not wiping your gym equipment after you're done or re-racking your weights. We're supposed to have a civilized society here people.
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Posts: 3,082Member Member Posts: 3,082Member Member
    J_NY_Z wrote: Β»
    Not wiping your gym equipment after you're done or re-racking your weights. We're supposed to have a civilized society here people.

gsio28d0k7e6.gif
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 11,244Member, Premium Member Posts: 11,244Member, Premium Member
    ants in the kitchen 🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜
  • allaboutthecakeallaboutthecake Posts: 1,436Member Member Posts: 1,436Member Member
    LARGE Colored obnoxious lights added in gym classes.
    They bother me.
    I now wear a hat with visor and dark mirror sunglasses to do pilates, cycling, and situps.

(For reference the colors are red, blue, green.)
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Posts: 885Member Member Posts: 885Member Member

I haven't seen any ants, but just moved to FL & have twice seen critters the size of a poodle in my house. The 6-ft black snake who planted himself outside on my patio must have chased them in.

I'm not countrified enough, but have learned to stifle my girl screams. :(
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Posts: 1,208Member Member Posts: 1,208Member Member

I haven't seen any ants, but just moved to FL & have twice seen critters the size of a poodle in my house. The 6-ft black snake who planted himself outside on my patio must have chased them in.

Oh my. Critters stay outside thank you very much! When I visited Florida a million years ago, I remember seeing the geckos everywhere, they were pretty cool because in Vt. we really don't get them. But other critters you can keep to yourself, especially snakes.
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Posts: 1,208Member Member Posts: 1,208Member Member
    My therapist reminiscing on her past to relate to my stories -- *kitten*, I'm the one that is paying to talk.

THAT seems to happen much more often than it should. :neutral: The most recent one I spoke with, I had made an appt. with because I was back on the gaining side of my weight journey(20 lbs. in 3 months). She kept telling me she knew all about how hard it is because she was trying to get back to her pre-baby weight. :/ No lady, you have no clue. Now shut up and listen. :) I never said that but also never went back.
  • AriesFLAriesFL Posts: 811Member Member Posts: 811Member Member

I had little roaches I had to take care of when I moved here. At least the apartment has free pest control.
  • zeekngreatnesszeekngreatness Posts: 69Member Member Posts: 69Member Member

That’s how I felt when I first moved down too lol ..I have brown spiders in the house every now n then people tell me they are safe like what freakin spider is safe πŸ˜‘
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Posts: 885Member Member Posts: 885Member Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: Β»

Oh my. Critters stay outside thank you very much! When I visited Florida a million years ago, I remember seeing the geckos everywhere, they were pretty cool because in Vt. we really don't get them. But other critters you can keep to yourself, especially snakes.

I understand. I'm in the Tampa area now (more black snakes here than anything, but they're not poisonous), but when I lived on the other coast in Boca Raton, the millions of lizards were frightening. It's actually an epidemic there.
    AriesFL wrote: Β»

I had little roaches I had to take care of when I moved here. At least the apartment has free pest control.

Yes, I think that's a FL thing... free pest control. I have asthma, so I wouldn't want them to spray unless it's dire, but, I'm on the 1st floor... every time I open the patio door, I have to be careful bees, snakes, insects don't come running in. Going to Home Depot for a flame thrower with my 20% off coupon. :smile:

My complex is brand new, so thankfully, nothing seems to have imbedded itself indoors yet, which is good. I'm very squeamish.

That’s how I felt when I first moved down too lol ..I have brown spiders in the house every now n then people tell me they are safe like what freakin spider is safe πŸ˜‘

Lol. Oh... spiders are the worst. < shudder >
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 11,244Member, Premium Member Posts: 11,244Member, Premium Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: Β»

I understand. I'm in the Tampa area now (more black snakes here than anything, but they're not poisonous), but when I lived on the other coast in Boca Raton, the millions of lizards were frightening. It's actually an epidemic there.
    AriesFL wrote: Β»

Yes, I think that's a FL thing... free pest control. I have asthma, so I wouldn't want them to spray unless it's dire, but, I'm on the 1st floor... every time I open the patio door, I have to be careful bees, snakes, insects don't come running in. Going to Home Depot for a flame thrower with my 20% off coupon. :smile:

My complex is brand new, so thankfully, nothing seems to have imbedded itself indoors yet, which is good. I'm very squeamish.

Lol. Oh... spiders are the worst. < shudder >

I'm in FL and mountain bike at night. When I first started riding at night, I noticed the trails were covered with these little, emerald-green sparkly things. At first I thought they were some kind of crystal, like how granite has bits of quartz in it, but the trails are all sand so there shouldn't be any stone like that. So I stopped and got close at one, and it was a giant wolf spider. The green was my lights reflecting back from it's eyes.

AARGH! The trails are covered with spiders! Literally hundreds and hundreds of them! And those are just the ones looking at me!

My worst nightmare! Ahhhhhh!