January 13 Sign In

13»

Replies

• fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Rewards I get from getting fitter, the more I do the more I can... think that makes sense
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 22 min leslie sansone, 60 min cleaning 30 min walk in daylight!
    Tracking yes Calories yes
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No, sedentary work took up my whole day
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No, needed the exercise
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, everything

Pass day 2/3
  • Hollis100
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No, sedentary work took up my whole day
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No, needed the exercise
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, everything

Pass day 2/3
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Yes x 3!
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    The last time I can recall had such a situation was on holiday in Phuket in Thailand over 4 years ago (problem is that is an expensive reward).
    Craig...would enjoy learning of your experience in Phuket. We, tentatively, leave for Singapore and a SE Asia cruise in February. Phuket is one of our ports of call. I say, tentatively, only because of the natural occurring phenomena in SE Asia that could disrupt travel plans.

Very sorry for the disruptions caused by the fires in Australia....and now, concern for the Philippines.

@w8goal4life. Phuket is relaxing. Usually warm weather. Lots of shops and products are generally inexpensive. Plenty of nightlife if that is what you are in to. Accommodation is likewise inexpensive and hospitality is good. Great place to be pampered. Most Thai in Phuket speak decent English too.

The expensive bit is getting there and back (airfare from Australia).

• LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Jan 13

Exercise: Yes - upper body strength followed by leisurely walk on treadmill at incline
    Tracked: Yes, thank goodness for pre-tracking
    Calories: Yes

Pass remaining (1 of 3)
  • gmhester74
    gmhester74 Posts: 47 Member
    Jan 13
    Exercise - yes
    Log - Yes
    Under - Yes
  • Hollis100
    @ShareASmile Good luck with your upcoming surgery. Maybe look into chair yoga while you recover?
    @KCJen Yay! I'm here for the same reason, to develop healthy habits.
  • ShareASmile
    ShareASmile Posts: 195 Member
    @Hollis100 Thanks so much for the suggestion! I will definitely look into chair yoga.
  • avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    January 13
    Exercised? YES, Crossfit Class
    Tracked? YES
    Calories? YES
    Passes Used: 2/3

My reward for a job well done usually is just to go on to the next job; the next goal.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,875 Member
    Jan 13

Ex: 108 mins 2 walks - another gorgeous day
    My Ex is Always > 20 mins.💯

Tracked: All, every bite. I always do.💯

Calories: under!!!! YAY

Getting back in the saddle: 6️⃣ day streak with my calories.

MY BLOOD PRESSURE continues to cone down. Sodium is low, appetite is back to nil, fruit/veggies are up. Weight is down.

Going for the Winners’ Circle❣️

Pass Days Remaining: 1
    Pass Day used: Jan 1 (traveling home)
    Jan 7

Reward: I've only used a couple over 4 years - to very good effect - mostly just to turn the ship around when I need an extra incentive.

I want to try encaustic painting, so my reward for getting back to 155 & my healthy habits is being able to purchase the needed supplies. My rewards are often something I would get anyway, but I can use them to my healthy advantage.

In the past, if I didn’t eat out, I’d occasionally let myself use the money I saved at Michael’s or JoAnn’s or I’ll say “ok you can spend $5 at Jo-Ann’s” I get a TON of steps and happily entertain myself as I truck around (like a kid with get allowance) deciding one the best thing!! LOL
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,301 Member
    January 13
    Exercised?: YES, 20 min brisk walk, steps 8k
    Tracked?: YES
    Calories?: YES
    Water - 60 oz: YES
    AF: YES (9/13 days)
    Passes Used: 1/3
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 718 Member
    yes x 3