Starting OMAD? Introduce Yourself Here!

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Hello and welcome to the group Gina,

There are a few of us who are around your same weight. We can do this together. I am 168 right now and also have the goal of getting to around 145 so you are not alone.

Start a thread like Donna said and you will have a great group of supporters. I love this group and OMAD...

Welcome...Welcome...Welcome!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    I second my ladies!!! It's a great support system here and we're all very honest and open about our struggles and we help lift each other up!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Hi there and a warm welcome ❤️ We are all here to support each other 👍
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Hi there!
  • carmenmweeks
    carmenmweeks Posts: 5 Member
    Hi I am Carmen. I started OMAD yesterday. I have done OMAD before but wasn't super serious about it. I am very serious now and would like to stay on track and stay motivated. I am 34 yrs old and have 3 active children. I just want to be happy and healthy. I'd like to start a thread and stay on track like some of you did. It's pretty awesome to see the support you guys provide. I am 6ft 1 in and 327 lbs.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Welcome Carmen!

We would love for you to start a thread so we can follow you on your journey. The support here is amazing and we all realize the struggle is real as well!

Best of luck!
    Donna
  • LadyBlanks
    Welcome Carmen. Please start a thread. This a a great community full of support and encouragement. I would love to share in your journey
  • mistymeadows2005
    Bienvenito Carmen!!! We're here to help, and offer support!!! Let us know how we can help <3
  • Mov3mor3
    Mov3mor3 Posts: 96 Member
    I think I like this OMAD with keto lifestyle the best. I have tried everything and I mean everything. Cabbage soup, low fat, keto, IF, water fasting, low calorie. They all produce results from my past, some better than others, but this one fits me. I think other people around me are having issues with it, but that's not my problem. :D
  • volgirl1322
    Welcome to the group
  • Hotgurlsumma
    Hotgurlsumma Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I’m Kim. Looking forward to starting this On the OMAD diet.
  • megleighd
    megleighd Posts: 53 Member
    Hello! I've been doing OMAD for the last week and have almost dropped all of my holiday weight. I gained 16lb since October but I am down 109lb in total and hoping to lose the last 30 with OMAD. So far I love it! One more pound and I am back on my weight loss journey.
  • volgirl1322
    Welcome to the group!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Welcome and congrats on your success!!! KUTGW!!!
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Hi everyone, my name is Morena and I'm really excited - and kinda relieved! - to be here. Excited because it's my sixth day on OMAD and it's been super doable and normal. I'm very, very serious about what is going to be some very, very serious weight loss, and I think this will do it. And why relieved? Because the last time I had a lot of weight to lose was in the late 90s and a huge part of the reason I was successful that time (and for years, might I add) was the online support - old school, via message boards! I didn't think they existed any more and couldn't join a social media group. As much as I love social media, I think message boards are more positive and supportive in general and after checking out the various threads here you're certainly proving me right. And I love being proven right! ;)

I'll be starting an accountability thread and checking in every day. Yay!

• destinyhope12345
    destinyhope12345 Posts: 67 Member
    Hi I’ve been doing OMAD a week or so. I currently weigh 83.1 kegs and am looking to get to 55kgs. I’ve done this before and succeed but then gained it all back through binge eating disorder. I’m pretty sedentary but am trying really hard to get my 10000 steps 5 days a week. Looking for friends if any one would like to add me
  • volgirl1322
    Welcome!!!!! This is a very supportive group!!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Welcome, newbs!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Hi there and a warm welcome to all <3