100lbs to lose 💜 I need friends!

Replies

• 302Joseph
    302Joseph Posts: 5 Member
    Hello I'm Joseph from Iowa 39 I am good at motivation and would like some help too, I'm trying to lose 65lbs feel free to add me
  • MelLC2019
    MelLC2019 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi! My name is Melissa, I am 34 and I have 80ish lbs to lose. I am trying to be more active on here to stay accountable. Feel free to add me.
  • laura9400
    laura9400 Posts: 418 Member
    Hi CJ, good luck, I’m hoping to lose 50 or so pounds this year.
  • ej_maries
    ej_maries Posts: 43 Member
    Hi CJ! As you can see MyFitnessPal is an awesome place to get support.
    I go by EJ on here 😅. I'm 27 and trying to lose 50 pounds. Love adding more friends so anyone feel free to add me. I'll send you an invite 🖒
  • Amo467
    Amo467 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi CJ, my name is annmarie and I'm from a small town in England. I have around 55 pounds to loss and apart from my mum who is also losing weight I have no support either. You are more that welcome to add me and hopefully we can help encourage each other.. good luck x
  • I am Alex, and I have about 101 pounds left to lose; I lost 3 last week. (grin)
    My partners are being very supportive, and I'm helping my girlfriend learn to portion her food rationally, but this is my walk and not theirs, so I'm always happy to have supportive friends here too.

I also have the challenges of weightbearing on arthritic joints, fibromyalgia and exercise intolerance, and foodwise a fructose intolerance and IBS to make my choices more interesting. Fortunately, I love to cook.
  • momas1959
    momas1959 Posts: 4 Member
    hello i just started today i have been dieting for many years but not losing only getting bigger i have 85 pounds to lose please add me
  • ruperthumphrey
    ruperthumphrey Posts: 195 Member
    momas1959 wrote: »
    hello i just started today i have been dieting for many years but not losing only getting bigger i have 85 pounds to lose please add me

Can you tell us a little about yourself?
  • donnaholmes4
    donnaholmes4 Posts: 1 Member
    Just started but feel free to add me
  • liemur56
    liemur56 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I’m Laura. I have 90-100 pounds to lose. I started just a few days ago and have been doing pretty well. I’d love to have some friends for accountability.
  • Britxclarity
    Britxclarity Posts: 235 Member
    Greetings, I am 34 and from Tennessee, we are neighbors! I have about 150 remaining to lose. Feel free to add me CJ, or anyone for that matter. I would love to have more friends.
  • agblaq
    agblaq Posts: 1 Member
    Hi my goals 60 lbs and I need all support I can get!
  • MrsSloffee
    MrsSloffee Posts: 34 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hey, I’m Jen. 34 from Michigan. I have over 100lbs to lose. Been on here and WW since college. I’m getting married in October. Just trying to be overall more healthy. Anyone here can feel free to add me!
  • andres82_01
    andres82_01 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey guys I'm andy I need to lose almost 100lbs and am looking for support hope everyone gets to where they need to be I'm here to help support and would like some in return I know it's a long tuff journey but togeather we can do it
  • DollyWolf99
    DollyWolf99 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi CJ (and everyone else!). I am looking to lose 30 pounds. I am looking to find motivational MFP friends. Please feel free to add me :)
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Hello! Jennifer from California. I have 40 to lose. I am starting to feel my health suffer. Just started back today after countless starts. Add me!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,915 Member
    Just letting everyone know ...Any one can add me ....I love being a supportive cheerleader to ALL :)
  • lillyy23
    lillyy23 Posts: 136 Member
    I wanna lose weight too I keep going back and forth I don’t know what to do
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    I'm Kayla 28 .I just moved from Mississippi back to Kansas . I was there 7 months and hated it. Lol. I have over 100 lbs to loss. Anyone's free to add me.
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Hi all also have about 80lbs to lose. I am 28 from Wales UK. Mum to 6yr old boy and 2yr old girl. Added all 😁 this is the year x