Tips for working out at home (small apartment)

Options
I had to get rid of my gym membership because I could never use it because I have a hard time finding someone to watch my daughter while I workout. It’s the middle of winter and there’s about 3 feet or snow outside so I can’t go for a run, which is my typical go to exercise. Does anyone have any suggestions for apps or YouTube videos to do at home work outs?

Replies

• InCHarmsWay
    InCHarmsWay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Check out FitnessBlender on YouTube (or their website)! All their videos are free, use very little (if any) equipment, and there are a ton to choose from.
  • mermaidnj
    mermaidnj Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Leslile Sansone walk vidieos many to choose from all easily accomodate space and fittness restricions .. best of all free on youtoube there whenever you have the time..
  • missmeggg
    missmeggg Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've had the Aaptiv app for about a year now and love it. I use it everyday for strength, strength/cardio mixes, yoga, pilates, and on rest days there are guided meditations. I have a set up 5 lb weights and a set of 8 lb weights. I do also have a treadmill at home, so do the treadmill workouts sometimes, but it's definitely not necessary.