JANUARY 2020 WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE😀😀****

Replies

• taylor_keyonda
    taylor_keyonda Posts: 4 Member
    sassbag wrote: »
    New year new month new challenge 😀 and I welcome all new 1st timers😀

I’ve joined one of these groups in april, best thing I ever done, lost 32 lb between April and July and another 7lb in sept. It’s really nice to see how others are getting on😀

Give yourself a motivation, this seems to work for me, maybe you have a spring holiday booked, a party invite or just want to lose those Christmas bellies!

Pick your own goal, check in once per week and at the very end of the month. Let's keep encouraging each other & staying focused on our individual goals.

You can change the dates to suit you, but try to keep it weekly as it shows off the weekly progress better😀

Pick how you want to weigh as in lbs kg’s or stones

Feel free to copy & paste the chart.

Jan start Weight:
    Jan Goal Weight:
    Ultimate Goal Weight:

Jan1 :
    Jan 8:
    Jan15:
    Jan 22:
    Jan 29:
    Jan 31:

For those unsure how to do your weekly weight input
    When you want to do your weekly update do a search for your original post, copy and paste as a new post in the add post box then you can edit in your new weekly weight, hope this helps

Make this year your year

Good luck guys and have fun 😀😀

• jamfullhouse
    jamfullhouse Posts: 292 Member
    Original start Weight: 178lbs
    Jan start Weight: 165.4 lbs
    Jan Goal Weight: 163.4 lbs
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 135 lbs

Jan 1 : 165.4lbs. I gained a two pounds over the two week holiday with family and friends but still lost one lb for the month. Looking forward to getting back to a exercise routine again.

Jan 8: 163.0 lbs. Yay, already met this month's goal, hoping to hold or loose more. this is the lowest I have been in over 5 years.

Jan 15: 164.0 lbs Ok, we all knew that was to good to be true. Super hungry this week but I don't seem to loose if my calories are not under 1200 and I get in over 10,000 steps. Which is hard because of the below zero weather. But still on track for goal. I have found that eating from noon to 8 pm also is working at helping me loose.

Jan 22:
    Jan 29:
    Jan 31:
  • holli1ch
    holli1ch Posts: 673 Member
    Original start Weight: 178lbs
    Jan start Weight: 165.4 lbs
    Jan Goal Weight: 163.4 lbs
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 135 lbs

Jan 1 : 165.4lbs. I gained a two pounds over the two week holiday with family and friends but still lost one lb for the month. Looking forward to getting back to a exercise routine again.

Jan 8: 163.0 lbs. Yay, already met this month's goal, hoping to hold or loose more. this is the lowest I have been in over 5 years.

Jan 15: 164.0 lbs Ok, we all knew that was to good to be true. Super hungry this week but I don't seem to loose if my calories are not under 1200 and I get in over 10,000 steps. Which is hard because of the below zero weather. But still on track for goal. I have found that eating from noon to 8 pm also is working at helping me loose.

Jan 22:
    Jan 29:
    Jan 31:

We all hit detours along our journey. Remember to keep your goal in focus.
  • holli1ch
    holli1ch Posts: 673 Member
    Original starting weight: 282.4 lbs (Jan 2018)

Jan start Weight: 224.4
    Jan Goal Weight: 215
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 145

Jan 1: 224.4
    Jan 8: 219.0
    Jan 15: 216.8
    Jan 22:
    Jan 29:
    Jan 31:

I'm so excited that I'm seeing progress on the scale! :smile:

That is a GREAT feeling to have. Your dedication is paying off.