Looking for friends

Hi all. It's 2020 and it's the year I'm going to start and finish my journey. I'd love for more friends on here to help keep me motivated and hopefully motivate others. I'm 28 mum of 2 (6yr boy, 2yo girl) I am currently at my heaviest 😭 202lbs hoping to lose about 80lbs this year. Add me 🤞😄🔥

Replies

• court360
    court360 Posts: 2 Member
    I’m with you! I need to lose 60 pounds! I’m at
    My heaviest to. I have 3 kids 10,6,1 ages. So how have you been doing on this app?
  • ssdonnally
    ssdonnally Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me. I also am looking for accountability!
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Added you 😄 I have done well in the the past. Getting to 170lbs. But this time I'm hoping to get down to 120lbs. Then will see whether I need to lose more or tone up then. 🤞 Planning on getting it done this year.
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Hi and good morning. About 5 years ago, I had incredible success using MFP and I lost 134 pounds. Over the past 5 years, I've had some injuries and surgeries, and at times just got really lazy, and I let bad eating habits back in. I gained back part of what I had lost. I'm back on MFP now to get back to where I was and correct those bad habits. So far, I've lost 45.0 pounds on my way to my first goal of losing 50 pounds. Once I reach that goal, I'm going to set my next goal of dropping another 50 pounds. I'm always looking to add active, supportive friends on MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • kate0003
    kate0003 Posts: 45 Member
    Hi! I’m also 28 ( turning 29 this month) and I have 2 under 2 years old. I am currently 181 and have about 60 pounds to lose!

Feel free to add me!
  • kris00
    kris00 Posts: 28 Member
    I just started a new group. Like right now. I am looking for some new friend too that are all starting together so we can support each other. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/135589-2020-lets-do-this
  • RepswithRyan
    RepswithRyan Posts: 171 Member
    Good luck, there's a lot of inspirational people and stories on here. I can't be your accountability partner as I'm a muscle builder but I look forward to seeing your progress and the positive changes in yourself.
  • astridtheviking
    astridtheviking Posts: 113 Member
    Hey! I'm turning 28 this year - I added you!
  • FatblasterT
    FatblasterT Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • keithm138
    keithm138 Posts: 46 Member
    Feel free to add me , I’m also looking for active and supportive friends to help me along my journey
  • amy4725
    amy4725 Posts: 2 Member
    Same here looking for down to earth ppl. I have been trying to loose some weight but it just keeps gaining :(
  • CarleyMarie83
    CarleyMarie83 Posts: 44 Member
    I'm 36 years old with two kids but older. I have 20lbs to lose max, if you'd like a friend add me :)
  • jessica90agyekum
    jessica90agyekum Posts: 5 Member
    I just had a baby two months ago and it’s officially time to start loosing the baby weight (50 lbs) with a overall goal of loosing about 70-80. Anyone looking to chat about kids motivation and so on I’m here ☺️
  • milesy38
    milesy38 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi I'm 36 two kids I want to lose about 4st done it on sw but funds were tight put it back on now I'm feeling it have decided to try mfp so Monday is day one😊 looking for people to help along the way to give a bit of inspiration to each other 😊
  • cimrie616
    cimrie616 Posts: 65 Member
    I’m new here also. Looking for people! Add me anytime. 🙂
  • jimmymacnow
    jimmymacnow Posts: 4 Member
    Hi all, I’m looking to support and be supported. Feel free to add me. I’m happy to hold people accountable if they need! J
  • whitedebbie26
    whitedebbie26 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2020
    Feel free to add me. I need all the help and support I can get. I am 52 and needing to get truly motivated to get into diet and exercise.
  • Kmarie8212
    Kmarie8212 Posts: 22 Member
    I’m a mom if one 7 year old girl! I need to lose this weight (221) for my health and my daughter. Friends make the journey better! I’d love to be added to anyone who needs friends!
  • Warriormonk73
    Warriormonk73 Posts: 38 Member
    edited January 2020
    Feel free to add people, I have gone from 290 ish December 2018 to 186 now. Willing to give any tips, advice or just keep your *kitten* motivated!
  • slbbw
    slbbw Posts: 329 Member
    Looking to make my news feed a bit more active. This time last year I was at one of my heaviest points at 185. Managed to get down to 140 over the summer and have since gained about 15lbs back trying to find the balance. I'm down 2lbs since the new year and working for sustainable and healthy. I run lift do weight based HIIT and occasionally Orange Theory classes. I set out last year with a two year goal and that has been key to much of my success and commitment. Would love to help motivate others.