Daily Commitment Thread for 2020 -- JUST FOR TODAY

Replies

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,059 Member
    MLHC1 wrote: »
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Can I just say, you are the most amazing mum :) completely un-selfish (selfless?)

What a lucky boy to have a mum like you!!

Sorry about the school, it's a shame they didn't try for longer but I know you and your little man will make it :)

You are sooo sweet!! Thank you!! <3

How are you doing?? I haven't seen you on here as much as before..........Is everything going alright??

Yeah I'm good! I don't really post goal anymore, I have them written on a notepad in the kitchen cause I just forget on here!
    But I come on to speak to you all! :)

And I'll give an occasional update on how I'm progressing (or not lol)
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Happy Wednesday! Perhaps the sunshine will motivate me to get more done today. I'm doing okay with my food and exercise goals, but I'm really not making much progress on housework.

I'm still struggling to readjust my sleep schedule. Got up with the alarm yesterday and then caved and took an afternoon nap. Then, of course, I was up way too late again last night.

Goals for Tuesday, January 14, 2020
    • Up with alarm - √
    • Complete food log and maintain a calorie deficit - √ (barely, after my LNS)
    • Clean kitchen – started, but not a lot of progress :/
    • Start sorting through and organizing work clothes - √ - mostly done - I tried everything on and managed to find enough pants that still fit well enough to get me through the cold months. Funny that I'm still using tunics and long cardigans to cover up, although now it's because the pants are too baggy.
    • Catch up on reading posts - √
    • Chapter 2 in How Learning Works – 50%

JFT Goals for Wednesday, January 15, 2020
    • Up with alarm - √
    • Complete food log and maintain a calorie deficit
    • Walk 45+ minutes
    • Schedule fitness eval at gym
    • Pack up miscellaneous Christmas decorations
    • CR class; meet with HS course coordinator
    • Errands
    • Chapters 2-3 in How Learning Works
  • teigansdad
    teigansdad Posts: 394 Member
    Goals for today all completed...
    Same prettt much for tomorrow
    Water intake (more)
    Stay in green
    Sufferfest workout at night

I’m getting into a good groove during the week. It’s weekend and social events that’ll be my kryptonite. Work party Friday w/ catered food and 2 beers on the house (kinda hoping the selection stinks. But I’m a sucker for a good IPA).
    Trying to come up with realistic goals for Friday as I won’t have a opportunity to workout so doubt I’ll stay in the green.

Then Sunday have another party.
    That bad boy is at a steak house. May have to bank up an extra 1000 calories on trainer before I go to that one.
    How do you guys manage the weekends?