"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,482 Member
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy weekend! No clients this morning. Big Divisional game today! Can't wait to watch the 9ers/Vikings game and expecting a win by my team and move onto the NFC championship next week.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Lonsilog for dinner. My daughter was happy.
  • Sen107
    Sen107 Posts: 58 Member
    Hey!

Cardio: Elliptical 5 minutes- Did legs so did low cardio. Easing back in.

Strength: Legs- Barbell squat, Leg extension, Hamstring curl, Planks

Assessment: Chicken veggies and brown rice
  • Sen107
    Hey!

Cardio: 20 mins elliptical- Light intensity. Trying to increase the duration before intensity for rehab

Strength: Back/Bis-Weighted pull ups, weighted chin ups, bent over barbell rows, machine bent over rows, lat pull downs, barbell curl, superset db curl, barbell preacher curl

Assessment: Turkey burgers for dinner
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Time to get caught up.

No specific exercise Friday and Saturday, 13,992 steps for Friday and 7,377 steps for Saturday.

Sunday:

Cardio:roller skating, 133 minutes

Strength:none

Assessment:nachos
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning and then 5 this evening! What a great weekend! 9ers are hosting the NFC Championship and the likely most dangerous team was outed! Along with Seattle!

Cardio: run/jog- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder raise, face pulls, side laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Taco Bell for dinner. I stayed pretty active all day yesterday.
  • Sen107
    Hey!

Got through the weekend! Hardest time to stay the course.

Cardio: Elliptical 10 minutes- Low cardio on leg day.

Strength: Legs- Barbell squat, Leg extension, Hamstring curl, Planks. Heavier weights than two days ago. Will add more exercises as soon as calf is up for it.

Assessment: Lettuce chicken wraps
  • mcemino2
    Monday in the books.

Cardio:7 minutes on the rowing machine, 14,040 steps for the day

Strength:
    bicep curl dumbbell
    bicep curl barbell
    bench press barbell
    incline bench press barbell
    overhead press dumbbell
    bent over row dumbbell

Assessment:chicken breast and yogurt
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning and then 4 tonight. Man, the gym was packed yesterday. Wonder how long this year resolutioners will stay? Hopefully they do, but drop off will start next week.

Cardio: jog/walk- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench flyes, machine flyes, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Short ribs and rice for dinner.
  • Sen107
    Hey!

Cardio: Elliptical 30 minutes- Got to my target duration. Now to start increasing intensity. Usually aim for 140 heart rate

Strength: Chest/Tris- Bench press, barbell shoulder press, db press, superset db flys, cable flys, bb skull crusher, rope pull down, superset rope extension

Assessment: Chicken salad with cashew cream instead of mayo
  • mcemino2
    Didn't make the gym yesterday, 13,924 steps for the day.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and then 5 tonight! Man it was still packed when I tried to work out! And I usually get my stuff done about 7:30am so I can work right after.

Cardio: jog/walk- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lonsilog yesterday. Felt really strong in the gym yesterday.
  • Sen107
    Hey!

Hit the gym 14 days straight. With my PPL split I feel like I get adequate rest inbetween all the muscles I work out. Also I was going a bit light on legs with my calf strain. I may take a rest day in a couple days. The gym just makes me overall more productive and to be honest happy.

Cardio: Treadmill walking 25 minutes-

Strength: Legs- Barbell squat, Leg extension, Hamstring curl. Finally up to squatting a plate again

Assessment: Ground turkey tacos
  • mcemino2
    Hump day done!

Cardio:8 minutes on the rowing machine, 16,109 steps for the day.

Strength:
    bicep curl dumbbell
    bicep curl barbell
    bench press barbell
    incline bench press barbell
    overhead press dumbbell
    bent over row dumbbell

Assessment:chicken breast and cottage cheese
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight! Been busy with my daughter's Wintergard dance team. Ain't cheap either and I got her band camp to pay for too.

Cardio: walk/jog- 60 minutes (350 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Burrito for dinner.
  • Sen107
    Hey!

Today was a difficult morning day. I weighed in and seemed to gain a lb from 5 days ago. I guess i'm a bit sensitive in the beginning of this journey that each weigh in is a bit more impactful. I know my weight fluctuates and i'm sure IF I weighed in tmw it would say I lose a lb but I took it a bit hard and ended up eating like 5 granola bars. Not the worst cheats but a small moment of 'adversity' that I overcame.

Cardio: 30 mins elliptical

Strength: Back/Bis-Planks, Weighted pull ups, weighted chin ups, bent over barbell rows, machine bent over rows, lat pull downs, barbell curl, superset db curl, barbell preacher curl,

Assessment: Chicken stir fry
  • ninerbuff
    Sen107 wrote: »
    Hey!

Today was a difficult morning day. I weighed in and seemed to gain a lb from 5 days ago. I guess i'm a bit sensitive in the beginning of this journey that each weigh in is a bit more impactful. I know my weight fluctuates and i'm sure IF I weighed in tmw it would say I lose a lb but I took it a bit hard and ended up eating like 5 granola bars. Not the worst cheats but a small moment of 'adversity' that I overcame.

Strength: Back/Bis-Planks, Weighted pull ups, weighted chin ups, bent over barbell rows, machine bent over rows, lat pull downs, barbell curl, superset db curl, barbell preacher curl,

Just need to remember that weight loss isn't linear. You could do the same exact diet and routine next week and lose 2lbs. The body reacts to different stimuli and no 2 days are exactly the same. Being consistent is what ensures that weight loss continues.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF!!! 4 clients this morning then off! Not much to do today, but I'll start my clean up early because I want to watch the football championships undisturbed this weekend.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, front squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Pho for dinner.
  • Sen107
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Sen107 wrote: »
    Hey!

Just need to remember that weight loss isn't linear. You could do the same exact diet and routine next week and lose 2lbs. The body reacts to different stimuli and no 2 days are exactly the same. Being consistent is what ensures that weight loss continues.

Thanks for the reassurance. I know the plan, I just need to stay motivated and consistent. So far it's been good.
  • Sen107
    Happy Friday everyone!

Today was my 'rest' day. Still went to the gym but just did some walking and 25 minutes of yoga/stretching.

Cardio: 25 min walk

Strength: Rest day

Assessment: Shawarma
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! No clients this morning. Do a little cardio and finish up cleaning. Should start clearing out debris by my back fence that I share with the neighbor as well since it's getting replaced.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Chicken strips for dinner.