Looking to gain muscle and achieve BIG gains

Hi All

I spent most of the past 2 years obsessing over ABS and now I want to bulk and get really huge now. This is how I look now

5uk2a5awvyjn.jpg

I plan to jump up at least 2-3 dress sizes. Plan to gulp down a lot of shakes to achieve that. Will be hitting the iron hard.

Would like to hear anything that worked for you guys!!!!

Replies

• RepswithRyan
    RepswithRyan Posts: 171 Member
    Hi All

I spent most of the past 2 years obsessing over ABS and now I want to bulk and get really huge now. This is how I look now

I plan to jump up at least 2-3 dress sizes. Plan to gulp down a lot of shakes to achieve that. Will be hitting the iron hard.

Would like to hear anything that worked for you guys!!!!
    Why? Protein becomes less consequential in a bulk. Calories above maintenance are necessary for optimal hypertrophy, but they aren't dose-wise causative - you only need to be consistently a few hundred calories per day above maintenance and anything beyond that just leads to fat gain. If you have problems getting in a few hundred calories above maintenance without liquid calories, it would be surprising you had issues getting abs.

The most important thing will be to setup and follow a structured, progressive lifting routine. Most people on here will push 5x5 programs like starting strength, or strong lifts. If you're really looking for muscle rather than strength, I'd recommend Lyle McDonald's GBR (Generic Bulking Routine).

Let them permabulk, they will only have more fat to burn when it comes to body recomposition.