UK accountability friends - Monday weigh in

Replies

• SalopWelsh
    SalopWelsh Posts: 5 Member
    I only got myself back on the wagon today, so if it’s ok, can I join in from now?

Weighed in this morning at 17 stone, aiming to get down to 12 stone over the course of the year.
  • I only got myself back on the wagon today, so if it’s ok, can I join in from now?

Weighed in this morning at 17 stone, aiming to get down to 12 stone over the course of the year.

Of course, welcome x
  • josefinejem
    josefinejem Posts: 249 Member
    I'd like to join too... I lost 2kg in the first week of January, then gained one back in the second. πŸ™„ Feeling miserable yesterday because of work I decided to binge in the evening - an actual decision, which I justified with 'I haven't done it in a long time, and I'm not weighing in for another week'. 😳 This is the kind of thinking I need to get over, it's the comfort eating that gets me every time!

Anyway - hello everyone!
  • I'd like to join too... I lost 2kg in the first week of January, then gained one back in the second. πŸ™„ Feeling miserable yesterday because of work I decided to binge in the evening - an actual decision, which I justified with 'I haven't done it in a long time, and I'm not weighing in for another week'. 😳 This is the kind of thinking I need to get over, it's the comfort eating that gets me every time!

Anyway - hello everyone!

Hi and welcome 😊 don't beat yourself up, we've all been there (I definitely have!). Give yourself a fresh start and stay positive. You can do it! 😊
  • amandajohnanne
    amandajohnanne Posts: 4 Member
    Hi everyone,
    I would love to join. I got down to my goal weight of 10st 5 and over the last two years the weight has just crept back on.
    I have easily blamed work and health, being honest I just indulge too often.
    Time to get back into a routine.
  • Hi everyone,
    I would love to join. I got down to my goal weight of 10st 5 and over the last two years the weight has just crept back on.
    I have easily blamed work and health, being honest I just indulge too often.
    Time to get back into a routine.

Hiya and welcome 😊 I'm the same... got to goal and then gradually let it slide back on! Let's make it our year to get back on it! πŸ‘
  • NowGettingFit
    NowGettingFit Posts: 23 Member
    Heaviest I've been in last 6 years was 191.7 lbs (last october), lightest 4 years ago 176lbs. 1st Jan 185lbs, Target weight 175lbs. I'd like to lose my middle age spread ;-) Current weight 181.
  • yawning_cat
    yawning_cat Posts: 20 Member
    Hi all,
    Hope you don’t mind me joining in, looking for friends to add to keep me motivated !
    Just started on shake that weight as a kickstart then on to sensible eating (hopefully)
    Start weight 14st 9lb
    Target weight 11 stone
    Age 43

I’m a biker and petrol head too, feel free to join in on the friends list πŸ‘πŸ»

Jeni.
  • Hi @yawning_cat and @NowGettingFit , welcome to the group x
  • kx7003
    kx7003 Posts: 102 Member
    Welcome everyone πŸ‘
  • Colesgemma
    Colesgemma Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, I would really like to join this group and connect. Found MFP really successful in 2017 and since then I haven't kept up with it and I need to get back on it. I would like to hit my goal and maintain this time. Nice to meet you all πŸ™
  • 1MinuteWithTina
    1MinuteWithTina Posts: 65 Member
    Evening all from London, UK. I could do with some new friends as well. Started exercising this week.
  • kx7003
    kx7003 Posts: 102 Member
    Welcome @Colesgemma and @Bodytransform πŸ‘‹.

We weigh in on Mondays. If you have tracked before successfully you can definitely do it again. Same goes for exercising and keeping a calorie deficit. Last time I tracked and lost weight last year I used to eat frozen grapes to curb binges. Just a thought if you feel like junk food .... πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡. I really need to take my own advice and go buy some grapes as I was binge eating a few days ago and have only just got myself back to tracking yesterday 😫
  • XLNC1981
    XLNC1981 Posts: 114 Member
    I’m in the UK, happy to be added and be a motivator! On a 70plus day logging streak and 8.5kg down πŸ˜‹.

Happy to share wisdom if needed!
  • Hi, welcome @Colesgemma and @Bodytransform and thanks for support @XLNC1981 😊
  • NowGettingFit
    NowGettingFit Posts: 23 Member
    @Bodytransform this was the forum
  • yawning_cat
    yawning_cat Posts: 20 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hi all
    I started shake that weight on Monday and weigh on a Friday . . . . . . . . Drum roll . . . . . . . . . . .

4.5lb off !!!

Next Friday will be more interesting after doing a full week, I’m soooooooo pleased 😁

Have a good weekend all x
  • emeraldeyes2020
    emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member
    Is it too late to join this?
  • Is it too late to join this?

No, please join us. More the merrier x
  • emeraldeyes2020
    emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member
    Sw 18 st 3
    Cw 15 st 3
    Gw 12 st

Hi I’m in the uk please feel free to add me as a friend. I will be here every day logging food and exercise and I do tend to talk a lot of light hearted banter as well as fitness πŸ‘