The Anti Bucket List

4legsRbetterthan2
4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
What do you have no real intention of ever pursuing but think it would be kinda cool to do if you were actually talented (or whatever you lack)?

I think it would be cool to voice a Disney princess.

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Or be in a broadway musical
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Oh man I would love to be a Disney princess, but at actual Disney.

I also think it would be really cool to open a bakery.
  • LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    Would like to be a ninja or pirate. or a professional gamer. or a body builder. or a jiggalo. or a fighter pilot. or a spaceship captain.
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    I always wanted to be a marine biologist, but I just wasn't book smart enough.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    My sister and I would like to do something together. We think alike and there's something both of us would really, really like to do. You'd probably laugh if I told you so I'll keep it to myself. B)
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,982 Member
    be a gymnast - at 40, I think I can be fairly confident that ain't in my future.

I think it could be cool to be a professional traveller - maybe a journalist or blogger - and get to live in a bunch of different places for a while; stay a few months, then move on to a new place. I'm like Bilbo Baggins: my heart is split between an thirst for adventure and a love of hearth and home lol

And I had always dreamed of being married and having kids one day. But at this point in my life, that's pretty much a long shot of ever happening. So its me and the cats - I've got the spinster crazy cat lady thing down to an artform lol
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Be a travel journalist
    Live in creepy old haunted house
  • Diatonic12
    Thanks for the anti-bucket list. I don't want to have to think about kicking the bucket. o:)
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    so many....free climbing (free solo)
    I'm too old and have no upper body strength..and its crazy (in the best way)..
  • LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    My sister and I would like to do something together. We think alike and there's something both of us would really, really like to do. You'd probably laugh if I told you so I'll keep it to myself. B)

We enjoy a good laugh at your expense
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »

tenor.gif
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    I saw a video of this girl bungee jumping 134 meters or something like that, and all the comments were disparaging, like ‘why would someone do this’ and ‘that was a perfectly good platform, why jump off it?’ That’s when I realized that I really really wanted to try that jump.

It’s really far away though so it’s unlikely I’ll ever do it
  • Diatonic12
    @iMago OMG. You've hit the nail right on the head. My nickname was Tish, mmm hmm.
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I saw a video of this girl bungee jumping 134 meters or something like that, and all the comments were disparaging, like ‘why would someone do this’ and ‘that was a perfectly good platform, why jump off it?’ That’s when I realized that I really really wanted to try that jump.

It’s really far away though so it’s unlikely I’ll ever do it

I jumped from 143 meters and I highly recommend it :p
  • katermari
    katermari Posts: 137 Member
    edited January 2020
    a stripper.
    body confidence, bad *kitten* dance moves, pole fitness

orrrrrr

a pirate.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Be a travel journalist
    Live in creepy old haunted house

I still hold out hopes of this becoming a thing for me, honestly.
  • jjkh5970
    jjkh5970 Posts: 466 Member
    I would love to work in a haunted house and be a zombie 😂. Chances are slim it will ever happen