Hi - I need some friends. Please!

Hi, I'm begging for friends.

Just kidding.

...noreallyI'mnotkiddingseriously...

I feel like I drifted away from MFP when my friends on here started taking breaks, or I stopped communicating. Of course, I'm to blame for regaining some of my weight, and I'm to blame for not taking my diet/exercise seriously.

That all ends right now. Right this second. Not tomorrow, not later in the week. Right now.

I'm starting over (...well, I did on the second) and I need somebody to come with me. Or a large group. Add me! :)

Replies

• kris00
    kris00 Posts: 28 Member
    I just started a new group if you want to join! https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/135589-2020-lets-do-this
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Feel free to add me. Open diary n active everyday.💛
  • Yesenia882018
    Yesenia882018 Posts: 10 Member
    Add me if you like I can help with meal prep. I myself needs friends for motivation.
  • KLCruz88
    KLCruz88 Posts: 90 Member
    I'm in the same boat! I shall send you a friend request.
  • Hi, I would love more friends if you can add me. I only have 6 friends on here. 43 yr.old woman, 66 lbs.to lose. I struggle with binge eating on some days, as well as motivation.. probably a side effect of major depression. I don't talk too much as of right now anyway but I so have an open diary.
  • SchweddyGirl
    SchweddyGirl Posts: 244 Member
    Hi...I am someone who will comment on your food diary. Not in a bad way...but if I see you not hitting your calories and you aren't doing IF then I might make suggestions to get in more calories. I also love seeing my wall flooded with workouts done by my friends. Friend me.
  • alohahazelnut
    alohahazelnut Posts: 4 Member
    I'm all about friends for motivation! Feel free to add me as a friend! :smiley: (and this goes for anyone who has commented here)
  • Shelless
    Shelless Posts: 11 Member
    Hi I would like some friends also to motivate each other
  • hereslibby
    hereslibby Posts: 93 Member
    I am always looking for new friends that want to be mutually supportive. My diary is open and I am nearing 3 yrs on MFP. I took a small break over the holidays and put a few pounds on. Struggling to get my motivation back to get on track.
    Feel free to add me!
  • nhenryoliver
    nhenryoliver Posts: 112 Member
    Feel free to add me, open diary and working on shifting another 5lbs
  • andreab861
    andreab861 Posts: 21 Member
    I'm back on MFP since the first of the year - down 7 pounds and still working on making diet and exercise changes permanent. Love to give and get encouragement and celebrate successes. Open diary - my goal this year is to lose 55 pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • KingstonJack3
    KingstonJack3 Posts: 26 Member
    Always open to friends of any level of support/motivation. Also I snoop open diaries😁 all goals welcome!
  • 123gorden
    123gorden Posts: 10 Member
    Add Me As A Friend If You Want
    Gord
  • krystalhenke8507
    krystalhenke8507 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey! I’m just getting started here. Would love to have a friend.
  • jdiaz121
    jdiaz121 Posts: 7 Member
    I'd love to make friends on here too i need the motivation and accountability! Add me please
  • phoenixrising5721
    phoenixrising5721 Posts: 2,252 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm Mike. I'm always here. Anyone that wants friends can add me
  • NikiWallace64
    NikiWallace64 Posts: 12 Member
    I just started over again myself. I would love to be a friend. I need someone to help me stay accountable.
  • kyanalynsiepe98
    kyanalynsiepe98 Posts: 36 Member
    I added everyone on here. Anyone else who sees this thread can feel free to add me :)
  • wontquit432
    wontquit432 Posts: 9 Member
    I’m looking for friends and motivation too! I’m also looking for accountability! Feel free to add me
  • RosaCruz91
    RosaCruz91 Posts: 11 Member
    Here for friends too! :smile: