- organize music for the weekend🟢
    - water - more than yesterday🟢
    - Stay green🟢
    - Walk 🟢
    - Pick up one piece of trash while out🟢
    - Dishes🟢
    - Laundry🟢
    - Grocery shop🟢

Yesterday was pretty productive. It was so cold, but I got my butt out there and went for a long walk. I was wrapped up like a mummy! I’m trying to get out as long as the sidewalks are safe. We’re supposed to get snow and rain tonight so not sure how many more chances I’ll have to walk outside this winter. I really hate the treadmill. ☹️

JFT Saturday:
    - go for a walk
    - Pick up one piece of trash while out
    - Complete computer tasks
    - Work with DH to set 2020 budget goals
    - Water
    - Music rehearsal
    - food prep a few meals
    - Dishes
    - More laundry
    - Organize shoes in the basement (with 3 girls, I always have hand-me-downs ready for the next girl. I need to re-organize my bins by size and season)

Hooray for the weekend!
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member

JFT, 1/17/20

-water goal :smiley:
    -log food :smiley:I ate like total crap but at least I logged it all. Lol
    -insta hours :smiley:Did two orders and only made $17. The second order never tipped me :rage: So that sucked but at least I got some money, right? It was only 2.5 hours of work and it helped me hit my step goal.
    -clean kitchen table and fold clothes/put away :smiley::neutral:Cleaned off the table and folded the clothes but they are still sitting on the table. Lol.
    -bring charger to school :smiley:Did this but I didn't need it. Lol. I kept it in the car so I could keep my phone charged during my insta shifts though and of course, I left it in there overnight. Lol
    -gym :smiley:Finally! Lol. And I did a good workout. I walked for 30 minutes and didn't even notice since I was engrossed in my book. I'm almost at the climax so I'm going to finish it tomorrow when I got to the gym again I think. Lol
    -CHAPTER 22 :smiley:Also finally! I've figured out that if I write 5 chapters a week I'll meet my goal of finishing it by March 1st. So I wrote one yesterday and I'm going to write two today and two tomorrow.
    -empty/fill/run dishwasher :smiley:ALSO FINALLY! Lol. Now I just have to empty it again. Lol

I got a lot done yesterday! I hit every one of my goals. That's a huge step in the right direction! Lol. I feel like that never happens! I'm hoping I can do the same today although today's goals are a bit more ambitious. So we'll see. It's supposed to snow today and I have some insta hours coming up at 11. I looked at the forecast and it says that it's only supposed to flurry during my hours and pick up after I'm done. So hopefully it stays that way. Matt's going to be driving home from work in the thick of it though. Pray that he stays safe and makes it home okay, please. We're getting the leftovers of the storm that hit the Midwest the other day. We're only supposed to get a little bit of snow and then it'll turn to rain and ice. I have mixed feelings about that. I love it if we get one good snow a year. We haven't had that yet and it looks like we probably won't. It's been pretty warm here all Winter. We had a few days earlier in the week that were in the high 50's. The average here is between 35-40 this time of year. It felt amazing but definitely not seasonable.

I have to go to the cabin today and pick up the rest of the canned goods that I left down there. I want to make one of my meals that Matt can't eat while he's at work. It makes a whole bunch of leftovers that I want to bring to work for lunches. Hopefully I'll be able to do that. I'll probably have to get the key to the front door from Mom. She locks it when she's not there and I doubt she'll be working down there today.

Okay, enough chatter. Lol. Time for some goals!

JFT, 1/18/20

-Water goal
    -Instacart hours 11-3
    -Chapter 23-24
    -Pick up food from the cabin
    -Make Taco Turkey and Rice
    -Package leftovers
    -Empty dishwasher
    -Clean bathroom!!
    -Put clothes away!
    -Mop kitchen/bathroom