Worst nightmare or best dream ever

emeraldeyes2020
emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member
What would be your worst nightmare scenario or best dream scenario ever?

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I can tell you what my worst nightmare is because bad dreams are all I ever remember. However, it is very vivid, very violent and may not be suitable for conversation on MFP.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    worst- typically dreams about people and the past, when they’re so vivid and real you don’t know where you’re at or what year you’re in when you wake up

the best- can be the same thing sometimes
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Best dream...I was a millionaire...nightmare...I woke up from said dream...😂
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    I had a dream we were living in a tribal post-apocalyptic world and I was negotiating with the leader of another tribe to get them to stop raping our women.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I had a dream we were living in a tribal post-apocalyptic world and I was negotiating with the leader of another tribe to get them to stop raping our women.

Dang, that's heavy....

What do you suppose that means ??
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Dang, that's heavy....

What do you suppose that means ??
    🤷‍♀️
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    I had a super realistic and scary dream once but it was apparently the exact plot for the matrix
  • caco_ethes
    Oh! And until i was 15 i was convinced we had had a house fire because i had had a dream about it that was so real i can still remember the crush i had on the firefighter when he tried to calm my 7 year old self by teasing me for wearing no shoes outside when it was cold out. I can still see our white curtains in flames.

Not entirely convinced that one wasn’t a glitch in the matrix tbh
  • MarcyMavin
    MarcyMavin Posts: 142 Member
    Last night I dreamt I was eating a chocolate soufflé and woke up licking my lips, it was so real. But my best ones I can’t say here.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    This was one of mine
    ic5cwgq0gsmb.jpeg
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Worst dreams are being at the "hand" of an ex-bf. Frightening... happened again this week. I absolutely hate those dreams.

Best dreams... I've only had 3-4 times, after my kitties died. I was swimming with them (my fave exercise) & they were talking to me under water. Love those dreams. I miss those li'l vixens.
  • caco_ethes
    This was one of mine
    ic5cwgq0gsmb.jpeg

❤️❤️
  • jacktherower
    jacktherower Posts: 292 Member
    My MFP wives talking to one another
  • caco_ethes
    My MFP wives talking to one another

Dream or nightmare?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I have a few reoccurring dreams that I've had for years. I am also a lucid dreamer often, so I have a sense of being in some control, even if the situation is 'set'.

Reoccurring lucid dreams:

One that I've had for over probably 20 years, morphing slightly, but the premise is the same. I'm moving dead bodies from place to place, to protect people I love. It's a stressful dream.

Another is me standing on the edge of a cliff to 'hell' and jumping in.

When I was younger, I had a reoccurring dream that I had a "magic carpet" and would be cruising around the world looking down at people, myself included.

Another is that I am 'dead' and live in the ocean, and have to lure people into the ocean (they die) so I can have time on land, only at night tho.

When I sleep in too late I often have "stress dreams" about normal life...like my coworkers are all mad at me, or I did something horribly wrong and grave repercussions are coming.

Oh, and I also (fairly often) "hear" someone call my name and wake from a sound sleep (or a doorbell occasionally)
    ...there's no one there
  • Still_too_fat1970
    Still_too_fat1970 Posts: 288 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Oh, and I also (fairly often) "hear" someone call my name and wake from a sound sleep (or a doorbell occasionally)
    ...there's no one there

Lol,I used to wake up from the phantom doorbell.It hasn't happened for a few years.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Twice I've had dreams about people that had passed away within a day or 2, where they came back to say goodbye... One being my mother, the other one of my best friends who died in Iraq...

I also had a dream that my best friends father passed away and woke up to find out that he passed away that morning...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I dreamt a number of times ( good dream) that I ran really fast down the hill near our place and that I flew ( more like taking big leaps and leaving the ground by a few feet between steps) It was so vivid that I was never sure if I'd actually done it or not. :#
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

...there's no one there

Lol,I used to wake up from the phantom doorbell.It hasn't happened for a few years.

Creepy right!
    I dismissed it as a dream, didn't get up to check, but kept wondering if it was real.
  • Still_too_fat1970
    Still_too_fat1970 Posts: 288 Member

...there's no one there

Creepy right!
    I dismissed it as a dream, didn't get up to check, but kept wondering if it was real.

I wouldn't get up to check because it happened so frequently.I always wondered why.

I occasionally have the dreaded *can't remember your locker combination at school * dream .Also,the show up on the last day for exams when you haven't been in class all year.For Christsakes,I've been out of school for over 30yrs...still have nightmares lol.