Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• just_Tomekjust_Tomek Member Posts: 9,154 Member Member Posts: 9,154 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    pomelo, hard boiled eggs ( just the whites) and tae kae noi seaweed packs ( original flavour- crunchy and no added sugar)

What do you do with the yolk???

I hate hard boiled egg yolks, so I usually give them to my dog ...

But this is a waste of an egg. If you dont like the yolk, dont buy eggs. Carton of simply egg whites goes a long way. No waste.

I prefer the texture of hard boiled egg whites and don't see it as waste. My dog loves the yolks :)

Well thats you, but the other person? Also you can do "hard boiled egg whites" from the box, in your microwave :)
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 3,593 Member Member Posts: 3,593 Member
    pomelo, hard boiled eggs ( just the whites) and tae kae noi seaweed packs ( original flavour- crunchy and no added sugar)

What do you do with the yolk???

I hate hard boiled egg yolks, so I usually give them to my dog ...

But this is a waste of an egg. If you dont like the yolk, dont buy eggs. Carton of simply egg whites goes a long way. No waste.

I prefer the texture of hard boiled egg whites and don't see it as waste. My dog loves the yolks :)

Well thats you, but the other person? Also you can do "hard boiled egg whites" from the box, in your microwave :)

thanks
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 242,464 Member Member Posts: 242,464 Member
    Sushi, I could eat it every day.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 3,593 Member Member Posts: 3,593 Member

sashimi for me please
  • beulah81beulah81 Member Posts: 128 Member Member Posts: 128 Member
    Don't judge me... but currently obsessed with high quality butter.

No judgement on my end. I especially like it on my homemade, toasted to perfection sourdough loaf.
  • wilson10102018wilson10102018 Member Posts: 723 Member Member Posts: 723 Member
  • beachwalker99beachwalker99 Member Posts: 497 Member Member Posts: 497 Member
    Purple sweet potatoes. The color is amazing! They taste pretty awesome too :)
    edited January 17
    Mozzarella, in a caprese salad with juicy tomatoes, fragrant basil, a little extra virgin olive oil and a touch of seasoning.

Burrata > mozzarella :)
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 6,540 Member Member Posts: 6,540 Member

sashimi for me please

me too....yummy
  • barnwpkbarnwpk Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    Quaker Apple Cinnamon Rice Crisps
  • mytyglotzmytyglotz Member Posts: 338 Member Member Posts: 338 Member
    Baked apples
  • MysteriousDreamer00MysteriousDreamer00 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    Chocolate and ice cream.
    Coconut cream! Eaten straight from the can.
  • nicsflyingcircusnicsflyingcircus Member, Premium Posts: 2,119 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,119 Member
    The lasagna digression earlier in the thread led to this: baked lasagna and because I was cooking anyway, also chicken broccoli alfredo penne bake
    The lasagna digression earlier in the thread led to this: baked lasagna and because I was cooking anyway, also chicken broccoli alfredo penne bake

Both look outstanding! Eyes on the lasagna especially ... !!!
  • emeraldeyes2020emeraldeyes2020 Member Posts: 231 Member Member Posts: 231 Member
    Avocado 🥑
  • nicsflyingcircusnicsflyingcircus Member, Premium Posts: 2,119 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,119 Member

Both look outstanding! Eyes on the lasagna especially ... !!!

My 17yo (6'3"+) son came in from lacrosse conditioning practice and promptly devoured 1/6th of the lasagna. It was apparently delicious.