January 20th Weigh-in

nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
edited January 2020 in Social Groups
Post a pic of your current weight by midnight on the 20th. I am in American Central Standard Time, please adjust for your time zone.

CALCULATOR - https://www.calculator.net/fitness-and-health-calculator.htmlto

This is a great site figure out your calorie, protein and fat goals plus many other calculators. I like this site because it bases the calculations off of the CDC, ADA and WHO as their sources. For example, I learned about zigzagging calories for when you reach a plateau among other things.

Good luck everyone!!

Replies

• Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    Hi,

I didn’t realise I had to post a pic here. I weighed in when I woke up and now I have had my breakfast also, lol. Is it ok if I post my weight here without the pic for today? I can take a pic tomo and post if that is preferred though.

But today’s weight is 58.4 kg in any case.
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    edited January 2020
    96aiwqe2dynh.jpeg

This is just a test of the image selection (which is new to me!!)
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    x5ez6vc2ujso.jpg
  • FallToRise
    FallToRise Posts: 110 Member
    16s466dnlwsg.jpeg

Never posted a photo to the forum from my phone. Hopefully this works.
  • chunkysloth
    chunkysloth Posts: 28 Member
    bopzxgujwmwd.jpg
  • elisamadigan
    elisamadigan Posts: 30 Member
    edited January 2020
    175.6 pounds/79.7 Kilos (It won't let me just add the photo to display like other entries...I'll figure it out for next time. I'm seeing it just as an attachment.)
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    l5e2kxnkm07j.jpeg
  • moonflower1961
    moonflower1961 Posts: 35 Member
    I am having a hard time loading a photo. I weigh 200.0. Will try and figure this out and post it as soon as I can.
  • nisijam5
    I have almost forgotten to weigh in this morning - my phone was dead. LOL. I need to get my *kitten* together. Please review the nutrition and exercise portion of the contest.

• katelynntavano
    katelynntavano Posts: 22 Member
    edited January 2020
    Here we are, 206.6 ...I can't seem to figure out how to post a picture properly :( any tips?
  • nisijam5
  • nisijam5
    Here we are, 206.6 ...I can't seem to figure out how to post a picture properly :( any tips?

Do you have a Android because I am having problems too. I saved it to my google drive and then just posted the link. Can you try that? Anyone else have tips for droids?
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Is it ok to post a screen shot of my RENPHO scale results or does it have to be a picture of the scale readout itself?
  • nisijam5
    Is it ok to post a screen shot of my RENPHO scale results or does it have to be a picture of the scale readout itself?

I'm not sure what that is - but, it just needs to be a pic I can see!
  • nisijam5
    Aquarian wrote: »
    Hi,

I didn’t realise I had to post a pic here. I weighed in when I woke up and now I have had my breakfast also, lol. Is it ok if I post my weight here without the pic for today? I can take a pic tomo and post if that is preferred though.

But today’s weight is 58.4 kg in any case.

That's fine - I can use your posted weight.
  • nisijam5
    Funny - because of the contest today I am not shoveling all kinds of food in my mouth. I would love to be in the 190s next week. Off to the grocery store for things of goodness to eat.
  • nikkibrianne64
    nikkibrianne64 Posts: 89 Member
    Hi! My phone will not load the photo :( . But it's 145.0.
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,212 Member
    6zrglrxpwrer.jpg
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,212 Member
    Always posts upside down...lol
  • nikkibrianne64
    nikkibrianne64 Posts: 89 Member
    tgzamkwfk18k.jpg