The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    AriesFL wrote: »
    MichSmish wrote: »
    ebqvpj1z0otw.jpeg

@AriesFL you look great. The real question is who’s this handsome devil? And I wonder what he’s thinking?

Probably thinking why the human is posing and not giving me water. She only wants to drink from running water. After this picture I turned on the sink in the bath room.

I ❤️ da kitkats! 😻

I do too. I foster a lot. This was my last foster
    45ezmwzi64be.jpeg

Oh!!! 😻😻

That’s really awesome dude, good on you! We have 3 kitties, and I’d love to foster but I think I’d end up a massive foster-failure!
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member

Its not easy. Some more than others. Each has a different personality that you fall in love with.
    ebqvpj1z0otw.jpeg

@AriesFL you look great. The real question is who’s this handsome devil? And I wonder what he’s thinking?

Probably thinking why the human is posing and not giving me water. She only wants to drink from running water. After this picture I turned on the sink in the bath room.

I ❤️ da kitkats! 😻

I do too. I foster a lot. This was my last foster
    45ezmwzi64be.jpeg

Oh!!! 😻😻

That’s really awesome dude, good on you! We have 3 kitties, and I’d love to foster but I think I’d end up a massive foster-failure!

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    ac1zzhfw6dpt.jpeg

Have a good rest of the weekend mfp’ers

Ugh i just love your glasses so much
  • caco_ethes
    ebqvpj1z0otw.jpeg

My cat will ONLY drink from the toilet. I put out water in a dish and he proudly flips his tail and walks away. Then he looks at us like we’re the disgusting animals for using his ‘water dish’ to pee in. My cat is a snob but kind of a dumb one
  • caco_ethes
    Me and my best friend after the big win last night. I’m hungover now but damn we did it!

b5ii06wfjxv2.jpeg

You have a great smile
  • AriesFL
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    ebqvpj1z0otw.jpeg

My cat will ONLY drink from the toilet. I put out water in a dish and he proudly flips his tail and walks away. Then he looks at us like we’re the disgusting animals for using his ‘water dish’ to pee in. My cat is a snob but kind of a dumb one

Your cat was a dog in a past life lol
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    ac1zzhfw6dpt.jpeg

Have a good rest of the weekend mfp’ers
    👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼 Good to see your face 🤗
    aoxn472f6hab.gif

Much love to you all. :heart:
    aoa5qrcfkr7t.gif

You make the best snap gifs
    (I guess that’s what they are 🤔)
    You’re so stinkin’ cute 🥰
  • yogidani77
    tams_89 wrote: »
    9y1dc2q3jl6r.jpg
    Good morning 😊

You look so cute with your hair braided :)
    I want mine to be long enough to braid!
    But I cut it again, just to make it all one length 🤦🏻‍♀️
    I’ve vowed to hide my scissors though 😬
  • yogidani77
    ebqvpj1z0otw.jpeg

4pe3307qdxon.jpeg

Sophisticated cat is unamused

🤣 He does look snobby....
    But he is beautiful soooooo....
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    uggins311 wrote: »
    da65w1s0v9j1.jpg

Lookin good
    o8t2zhg8k5nc.jpeg
    Monday workout!

U look great girl
  • AriesFL
    ebqvpj1z0otw.jpeg

4pe3307qdxon.jpeg

Sophisticated cat is unamused

I love Black cats. Yours is gorgeous. My previous foster was two black kittens.

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Feeling cozy 😊 Happy Mondayoeoxdsbswlaa.jpg

Are the colors of that really comfy looking blanket supposed to remind me of one of those old sock monkeys? Cause if not, it does!
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member

Are the colors of that really comfy looking blanket supposed to remind me of one of those old sock monkeys? Cause if not, it does!

Yes! My friend made it for me, I love it so much! z32a5wt7dy91.jpg
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

That blankie looks super comfy and you look gorgeous.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

Yes! My friend made it for me, I love it so much! z32a5wt7dy91.jpg

NICE!
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    vbnz2ufzluml.jpeg

Cuties!