Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Is it weird?

15791011

Replies

  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 9,410 Member Member Posts: 9,410 Member
    My work cat has her arms around my neck and is purring and biting my ear...it's *kitten* weird
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Member Posts: 11,962 Member Member Posts: 11,962 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    My work cat has her arms around my neck and is purring and biting my ear...it's *kitten* weird

    We had a Maine Coon growing up and he would do that all the time. I miss him
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Member Posts: 883 Member Member Posts: 883 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Is it weird that I am a nose liker?

    I appreciate certain noses

    sz2sxwhznb6m.png

    Is it weird that we have the same name, a similar soft-spoken voice (see the voice thread) & the same hair?
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Member Posts: 883 Member Member Posts: 883 Member
    dallsop417 wrote: »
    Is it weird that when I buy things like m&m’s, haribo’s ect I always separate by colour/type and not only eat all of one colour/type at a time but even have an certain order that I eat them in.

    I truly believe that folks who do this are metaphorically trying to figure out something, so the act of organization allows them the ritual of figuring it all out. When I need to soul search, it begins with mass cleaning & organizing my apt, paperwork, anything... it helps set the stage for organizing my life.

    Not weird at all & not OCD unless it negatively affects life in some way, i.e. you can't leave the house for an hour or are late for everything cuz you're organizing sugar cubes & have to touch every appliance 3 times.
    edited January 20
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Member Posts: 883 Member Member Posts: 883 Member
    JRE_Momof3 wrote: »
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Is it weird that I won't eat squash or eggplant because I don't like their names

    Is it weird that I put my gummies bears in the freezer before I eat them

    Is it weird I force myself to believe people don't have feet because I don't like feet

    Amen! Feet should not exist! I cant even stand my own feet. I wish we all just flew around.

    Lol. Same & it's almost a phobia. I have the opposite of a foot fetish... I'm repelled by them. My biggest pet peeve is men who wear sandals. I get it... I live in FL. But, giant feet & hair toes just make me want to wretch... sorry, dudes. And, women with giant, wide, hobbit feet in girly sandals, especially sans nail polish... oh, oh, oh.

    I don't outwardly judge people by giving them looks or anything... I just have to avoid looking at said pedibus.
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Member Posts: 883 Member Member Posts: 883 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    My work cat has her arms around my neck and is purring and biting my ear...it's *kitten* weird

    We had a Maine Coon growing up and he would do that all the time. I miss him

    They are the most gorgeous animals I've ever seen. If I can find a Maine Coon at a shelter, I'm gonna take him/her home!
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Member Posts: 11,962 Member Member Posts: 11,962 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    My work cat has her arms around my neck and is purring and biting my ear...it's *kitten* weird

    We had a Maine Coon growing up and he would do that all the time. I miss him

    They are the most gorgeous animals I've ever seen. If I can find a Maine Coon at a shelter, I'm gonna take him/her home!

    And i love all their quirky coonisms. He would jump to bump foreheads with us and he’d chirp at the birds and oh my gosh his furry feet ❤️
  • LiftNRiotLiftNRiot Member Posts: 464 Member Member Posts: 464 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    dallsop417 wrote: »
    Is it weird that when I buy things like m&m’s, haribo’s ect I always separate by colour/type and not only eat all of one colour/type at a time but even have an certain order that I eat them in.

    I truly believe that folks who do this are metaphorically trying to figure out something, so the act of organization allows them the ritual of figuring it all out. When I need to soul search, it begins with mass cleaning & organizing my apt, paperwork, anything... it helps set the stage for organizing my life.

    Not weird at all & not OCD unless it negatively affects life in some way, i.e. you can't leave the house for an hour or are late for everything cuz you're organizing sugar cubes & have to touch every appliance 3 times.

    I expect you to say "Namaste" at the end of all your posts.
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 3,403 Member Member Posts: 3,403 Member
    Is it weird that I reheat coffee in the microwave?
  • DecadeDuchessDecadeDuchess Member Posts: 315 Member Member Posts: 315 Member
    Is it weird that I reheat coffee in the microwave?

    No, that's a great idea or if you'll be stationary awhile, get a mug warmer! I love, coffee & tea at any temperature, no matter the weather even!
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Member Posts: 883 Member Member Posts: 883 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    My work cat has her arms around my neck and is purring and biting my ear...it's *kitten* weird

    We had a Maine Coon growing up and he would do that all the time. I miss him

    They are the most gorgeous animals I've ever seen. If I can find a Maine Coon at a shelter, I'm gonna take him/her home!

    And i love all their quirky coonisms. He would jump to bump foreheads with us and he’d chirp at the birds and oh my gosh his furry feet ❤️

    Stop, you're just crossing over into so-cute-I-have-to-adopt land!

    Namaste @LiftNRiot :smile:
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,930 Member Member Posts: 11,930 Member
    That I think coffee taste like cigarette ash...
  • LiftNRiotLiftNRiot Member Posts: 464 Member Member Posts: 464 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    My work cat has her arms around my neck and is purring and biting my ear...it's *kitten* weird

    We had a Maine Coon growing up and he would do that all the time. I miss him

    They are the most gorgeous animals I've ever seen. If I can find a Maine Coon at a shelter, I'm gonna take him/her home!

    And i love all their quirky coonisms. He would jump to bump foreheads with us and he’d chirp at the birds and oh my gosh his furry feet ❤️

    Stop, you're just crossing over into so-cute-I-have-to-adopt land!

    Namaste @LiftNRiot :smile:
  • LiftNRiotLiftNRiot Member Posts: 464 Member Member Posts: 464 Member
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Member Posts: 883 Member Member Posts: 883 Member
    That I think coffee taste like cigarette ash...

    :smile: I like how you say that as if ashes taste bad...

    giphy.gif
    edited January 20
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,095 Member Member Posts: 9,095 Member
    Is it weird that I get really sad or upset when people squish insects just because they can or just because they're in that person's home? Or mine? :(
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Member Posts: 11,962 Member Member Posts: 11,962 Member
    Is it weird that I get really sad or upset when people squish insects just because they can or just because they're in that person's home? Or mine? :(

    I get this. We’re “scoop them up and put them back outside” people in my house
  • LiftNRiotLiftNRiot Member Posts: 464 Member Member Posts: 464 Member
    Ill squash every bug i see in my house.
  • tinak33tinak33 Member Posts: 9,887 Member Member Posts: 9,887 Member
    LiftNRiot wrote: »
    Ill squash every bug i see in my house.

    Same. And if I don't do it, I get someone else to do it.
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,749 Member Member Posts: 8,749 Member
    Is it weird that I get really sad or upset when people squish insects just because they can or just because they're in that person's home? Or mine? :(

    You DO NOT want to know what my 3rd son did to a cicada once. I was right in the middle of explaining to them how it was about 14-17 years old and how it WAITED ITS WHOLE LIFE to emerge and mate and fulfill its destiny. Then it happened. I don’t normally get too sad about insects. But this was sad.

    Edited to add...he was very young and didn’t understand. Just to clarify.
    edited January 20
Sign In or Register to comment.