4lbs down 85lbs to go...everyday login friends?!

Hi All.
I’m re-starting for the 100th time. BUT the difference is this time, I’m actually doing it!!! I’m 4lbs down and 85lbs to go. I’m 5’8” and currently 250lbs. Goal weight is 165lbs. 165, will be in the healthy weight BMI. I log in everyday. Let’s do this!!

Replies

• amber0203
    amber0203 Posts: 2 Member
    You got this! I'm right there with you (and I'm sure tons of other people are too!) I've lost count of how many times I've restarted, but the fact is we haven't given up 💜
  • Thank you!!
    amber0203 wrote: »
    You got this! I'm right there with you (and I'm sure tons of other people are too!) I've lost count of how many times I've restarted, but the fact is we haven't given up 💜

• Please anyone feel free to add me! I keep my diary open.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Hi!! I've also started for the 100th time and I've lost 3 lbs and still got about 60 more to go. I'll add you and we can keep losing weight together!! :)
  • Love that! Congrats, great start!
    Hi!! I've also started for the 100th time and I've lost 3 lbs and still got about 60 more to go. I'll add you and we can keep losing weight together!! :)

• push4ward
    push4ward Posts: 8 Member
    I think this might be my 101st start over. I’m down 4.9 pounds right now. About another 80 to go. That number 80 terrifies me. It seems so unachieveable.
    Have to do it.

Headed toward pounds down!

Jen
  • We have similar numbers! Add me, I’d love to follow your journey too!
    push4ward wrote: »
    I think this might be my 101st start over. I’m down 4.9 pounds right now. About another 80 to go. That number 80 terrifies me. It seems so unachieveable.
    Have to do it.

Headed toward pounds down!

Jen

• SoleTrainer60
    SoleTrainer60 Posts: 180 Member
    I am very proud of you. We can do this together. I have been with MFP for quite sometime. I have had good days and bad days, but we must never give up. We just need to eat healthy, exercise if possible ( If Our Health Permits) and do portion control. I wish you well on your journey to being healthy. 😊👍
  • hllrmrgn
    hllrmrgn Posts: 2 Member
    That’s incredible! Keep up the good work!