What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Anxiously waiting for my mom to come get me and take me home so I can eat pancakes with maple syrup and bacon.🤤🤤🤤🤤

Gorgeous pp 😍
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Same thing I was doing 4 hrs ago 🤣
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I may have just let my oldest stay home from school for MLK JR Day....cuz it’s “part of his heritage”.....I mean, he’s not lying.

Our schools are closed. Are you in the U.S? I thought it was a national holiday

I’m in WI...he goes to a private school that’s not closed. I think the public schools might be. Kinda stinks because they had a break last Monday. Maybe they could have waited a week?

Yep, public schools are all closed for MLK day today. Ours were just off from Christmas break a week ago, so seems kinda silly to have a "day off" that no one else gets right after Christmas break...

Then again, I live in a part of the country that gets a "Mardi Gras" break which is literally two days to celebrate the holiday. Who with kids is going to go to actual Mardi Gras in Nola? :expressionless:
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Enjoying coffee at noon... and crocheting.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Watching "Real Time" drinking coffee.
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Cookin' chicken & enjoying my door open on a lovely, sunny 57-degree, slightly chilly day. I ventured up to the outdoor pool to sit for awhile, but it's just too windy/cold in the shade & the office, which is closed today, needs to refill the auto Starbucks coffee machine... all I could get was a sweetened chai latte... I drank it but I didn't like it, at all.

Small glitches, not complaining... a lovely day. After I eat, I'll do an hour of stretching & aerobics. Fun, fun, fun...
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    Impatiently waiting for my dishwasher to finish drying, my dishes.
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    Putting my GearFit 2 back together hoping it will still work
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Rubbing a piece of my aloe plant on my forehead thanks to abrasion burns
  • dallsop417
    dallsop417 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Not asking how you got those abrasion burns lol
  • CaliValleyGirl
    dallsop417 wrote: »
    Not asking how you got those abrasion burns lol

Oh that's not important......
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Looking for motivation.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

I remember once my father got really bad chemical burns on his face... The doctor gave him pain meds and creams and said he would be permanently scared...

My grandmother took him to her house for a while and put aloe Vera on his face for several days, not a cream but the raw plant she had growing in her backyard...

You can't even tell it ever happened...
  • jeepmanromero
    jeepmanromero Posts: 111 Member
    Waiting for the payment system to fail, damn computers.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    My taxes, hate doing my taxes. Makes me wonder where the hell all my money went.
  • CaliValleyGirl

I remember once my father got really bad chemical burns on his face... The doctor gave him pain meds and creams and said he would be permanently scared...

My grandmother took him to her house for a while and put aloe Vera on his face for several days, not a cream but the raw plant she had growing in her backyard...

You can't even tell it ever happened...

Well that's good! And I was keeping it
    the fridge to stay cool. Most healed without issues, but I have 2 red sideburn patches I'll be nursing lol
  • dallsop417
    dallsop417 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Omw to shop for today’s dinner. Not sure yet what it will be so thinking on the way.
  • emeraldeyes2020
    emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member
    Watching fear the walking dead
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    Doing a quick craft project